Trophy-less season for Rags would...

scotty

Be bloody hilarious and deservedly so for this overated team,,,Ok yesterday they beat us and deserved the three points in a way.
But do they truly believe that by beating us at this stage of the season is proof that they are a brilliant team on course for honours.
Surely not, there behaviour at the result proved one thing and that is they are scared shitless of the blues and our huge progress.

They will not win the league this season,,i am sure of this,,,

And wouldnt it be funny if we were the ones to finish the season with Silverware.....Bring it on

I FEEL A CUP OR TWO COMIN OUR WAY THIS SEASON, i just hope we get those rag bastards on the way, there more fearful of us now, that was very evident by the way taggart did his dance , and as for neville cant wait to meet up with him again,hopeful of him not having his minders with him , but somehow i just know he aint got the nerve ....shite house

I think I would rather see them win a trophy and us win a trophy than neither tem win a trophy.

Does that make me bad?

Utd will win fuck all this season, they are living off their past glories.
Had City attacked their defence in the second half instead of sitting back we would have seen a different result yesterday, and should Rooney or Vidic get injured for a long period of time they'll be lucky even to make the top 4!

Might knock them down a peg or two.

Didn't see them giving it beat when they got hammered in the CLF

TeBe said:
I think I would rather see them win a trophy and us win a trophy than neither tem win a trophy.

Does that make me bad?

No just bloody stupid for wanting them to win anything, i am going on record now to say they will not win a thing this season,,,Believe me,,,We will a cup competition,,,,i am certain of this

scotty said:
TeBe said:

Does that make me bad?

No just bloody stupid for wanting them to win anything, i am going on record now to say they will not win a thing this season,,,Believe me,,,We will a cup competition,,,,i am certain of this

Stupid for wanting us to win something?

All I am saying is that given a straight choice of:

a) Both teams win a trophy, or
b) Neither team wins a trophy

I go for a).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.