Villa Away

Major hold ups south of Thelwall, Road works with time/distance cameras. The youve got rush hour traffic. I'm leaving Lancaster at 1430 at the latest.

For Villa, I always drive down the M6 to walsall and then get the train from straight opposite the bescott stadium. Free parking. Train to Witton station drops you off right outside the ground. Cuts out all the hassle of the M6 further down and the backlogs around Aston.

i live near villa park but have a season ticket at coms. i know its the opposite way up teh m6 but should be similar for people coming down from manchester. for fulham in the cup we left at 4.30 and got there just before kick off as the traffic was awful, but then left the same time for west ham on monday and were there for half 6. so id suggest you leave no later than 4.30 if possible. see you at the game lads

Fanzone Danny said:
Goater666 said:
Driving down at 4. Should be there for 7ish.

lol r u going by snail Martin? you'll be there for 5.30-6.00 no probs!

You reckon mate? heard its a nightmare to get to at rush hour. 2 hours alone for the motorway.

blue jim said:
Are there many tickets left?

i went and got some today, the woman behind the desk said there might be something obstructing your view for the seats that were left.
i got block Q3, can't find a seating plan for villa park anywhere though, anyone care to help ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.