Now, I'm gonna get a new phone...

yep but i was on the shitter posting so only had one hand free wasn't paying complete attention. Sorry my typo ruined your day

BlueMoonie said:
yep but i was on the shitter posting so only had one hand free wasn't paying complete attention. Sorry my typo ruined your day
What was the other hand doing eh? :P

I'm getting my iPhone from here ;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cectunlocked.com/K599-Quadband-Dual-Sim-Dual-Standby-WiFi-TV-Dual-Camera-Unlocked-Cell-Phone.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cectunlocked.com/K599-Quadba ... Phone.html</a>

Obviously if i was you, I probably wouldn't want to buy anything from a chinese website I've probably never heard of, but I've had 2 phones from this and the only problem i had was it took 2 weeks to arrive. It has Wifi, Camera etc. Basically the EXACT same as an iphone with the only difference being a slightly different in appearance.

Iphone for 107 quid aint bad :P
If your thinking of getting one from there, PM me with any questions

aaronsteedman said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cectunlocked.com/K599-Quadband-Dual-Sim-Dual-Standby-WiFi-TV-Dual-Camera-Unlocked-Cell-Phone.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cectunlocked.com/K599-Quadba ... Phone.html</a>

Obviously if i was you, I probably wouldn't want to buy anything from a chinese website I've probably never heard of, but I've had 2 phones from this and the only problem i had was it took 2 weeks to arrive. It has Wifi, Camera etc. Basically the EXACT same as an iphone with the only difference being a slightly different in appearance.

Mate, that is not an iphone, the thing that makes the iphone what it is, is the software; just becasue it looks like one the user interface will be nothing like the original which is what makes the iphone so good.

OP: I have the blackberry bold already and am due an upgrade soon, i'm on orange who are getting the iphone soon so I don't know whether to get the new bold which should be out before xmas if you want to wait) or the iphone. It depends what you want it for, if you like games and "apps" and basically messing about on your phone a lot then get the iphone; I use mine for phone calls email and the internet and the bold is a great phone for this and for email especially. It depends really what you want your phone to do.

Ponka said:
aaronsteedman said:

Mate, that is not an iphone, the thing that makes the iphone what it is, is the software; just becasue it looks like one the user interface will be nothing like the original which is what makes the iphone so good.

OP: I have the blackberry bold already and am due an upgrade soon, i'm on orange who are getting the iphone soon so I don't know whether to get the new bold which should be out before xmas if you want to wait) or the iphone. It depends what you want it for, if you like games and "apps" and basically messing about on your phone a lot then get the iphone; I use mine for phone calls email and the internet and the bold is a great phone for this and for email especially. It depends really what you want your phone to do.
Yeah, I have an iPod touch and like the software, have games, apps etc already on it. I suppose if I was to get the iPhone I could get rid of the touch which would wipe off some of the cost of the phone itself. What would I be doing on it? Basically on the internet, calls and texting, facebook, and yes apps.

I'm veering towards the iPhone because I realised I could just combine everything into one, which I wouldn't be able to do with the Blackberry.

Halfpenny said:
Ponka said:

Yeah, I have an iPod touch and like the software, have games, apps etc already on it. I suppose if I was to get the iPhone I could get rid of the touch which would wipe off some of the cost of the phone itself. What would I be doing on it? Basically on the internet, calls and texting, facebook, and yes apps.

I'm veering towards the iPhone because I realised I could just combine everything into one, which I wouldn't be able to do with the Blackberry.

Its the best thing really.

I was sick of lugging around an ipod classic and my mobile and just wanted to combine the lot. The novelty still hasnt worn off 7 months on. Its the best piece of tech I have ever owned.

If you have a mac then its the bollocks, everything syncs to perfection. I cant praise it enough.

Get rock band as an app as well! Seriously its awesome.

svennis pennis said:
Halfpenny said:

Its the best thing really.

I was sick of lugging around an ipod classic and my mobile and just wanted to combine the lot. The novelty still hasnt worn off 7 months on. Its the best piece of tech I have ever owned.

If you have a mac then its the bollocks, everything syncs to perfection. I cant praise it enough.

Get rock band as an app as well! Seriously its awesome.
I'm on Windows 7 so I assume it's gonna be as good at syncing anyway. :P

And I'll give that a try on the iPod, cheers. It's jailbroken so I can get it free. :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.