The "Manchester" Snow Thread

chinley blues said:
BillyMC said:
Your not one of Chris P and Ingy's pals over in hayfield...they booze in the Kinder?
no mate, was going to call in the kinder, told it was full of blues, wheres the nearest supporters branch ?

morning boys
sat at home here in Glossop no work today for me
i help run our local club
if you want any info on supports club gime me a pm and i will let you know

cheers Robert

chinley blues said:
BillyMC said:
Your not one of Chris P and Ingy's pals over in hayfield...they booze in the Kinder?
no mate, was going to call in the kinder, told it was full of blues, wheres the nearest supporters branch ?

Usually they run a couple of minibuses from the Kinder, though not an OSC. Also a minibus from Glossop(Corner cupboard) to all home and most aways.

Failsworth is a picture postcard area today! Buses stuck at Brookdale park and cannot get up the hill.
No cars on the road at least 8" of snow.
No way will that game be on tommorow, it may be a blessing in disguise for us as we draw closer to Man Yoo's game with Milan.

21974_240641302093_558662093_3308543_6325642_n.jpg

My car is going nowhere today.

rickmcfc said:
my mates bro is the groundsman at old traff, he has just been told the game is off.

If that's the case I'm making my own teams out of snowmen! Can you figure out who this is???

random002.jpg

Now please excuse me whilst I go use that bacon on a buttie!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.