Shock / team for Blackburn

Out of that squad SWP, Santa Cruz and Barry must be starters to give the team physical presence and balance.

Citysmith said:
I look at that team and honestly believe that the defense is poor.

Richards although looking good under the new manager is still very poor on the ball and with his distribution
Nedum is not the long term answer we need a strong presence in the middle and as likeable as he is he's not the answer.
Kompany has never convinced me at CB.
Zab at left back do I need to go into that?

Going forwards we look superb but games are won and lost on clean sheets. God do I sound picky and pessimistic

Yet we have had 4 clean sheets with Kompany at CB. Though I agree about the full backs, Zab just dives in half the time and Rich,.ards
just looks lost when he has the ball.

watched viera today for inter he looked like a slightly fatester didi hamman still be a good squad player though would have loved him 5 year back

given
zab richards kompany barry

swp de jong ireland petrov

tevez bellers

fuck knows wats gona hapen wen every1's fit and bk. We've still robbie, santa cruz, nedum, bridge, lescott, ade, toure to fink about. im nt complainin tho great situation to b in

sheephead23 said:
I can honestly say i cant believe what has happened to our team .

I just went on the official site and looked at our players list and i was shocked (espically with vieira signing and others looking likely) it's like fantasy football. I have been trying to think of what team he will choose and also the bench when all the players are back fit! the amount of options are phenomenal, it seems players arent even guarenteed a place on the bench when everyone is fit. I think city fans need to sit back and realise how much the owners have done because i think some are taking this whole project for granted. It annoys me when people claim vieira isnt good enough, he is still seen as one of the best holding midfielders in the world for god sake!

Anyway what do we reckon the team will be for Blackburn will Vieira play? also micah and nedum should be back, so happy days. I'll go with...

.................................Given.................................

Richards.......Nedum................Kompany........Zabaleta

........................De jong....Vieira............................

Bellamy.........................Robinho.......................Petrov

.............................Tevez......................................

which leaves a bench looking like so ; Taylor, Garrido, Boyata, Ireland, SWP, Wiess,Cruz

Top 4 is ours even if we dont get there this season we will the next so just enjoy the ride!

Ned / Kompany wont be first choice
Zab wont be first choice left back
Where Barry

The Vierra signing is going to be interesting to watch - potentially it could really upset the apple cart and put a few noses out of joint specifically DJ - Barry and Superman

Halfpenny said:
I wouldn't say Vieira's an automatic starter, he's getting on a bit.

TBH if we sign Vierra I think he will start every game if fit, not saying I agree with it, but he wants first team football so he can play in the world cup, I'm sure he will make sure he's first choice otherwise he won't sign, only my opinion though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.