Radio 5 live ...

monkylarr

Will be calling me in about 20 mins for a short message about the down fall of the rags . input required boys and girls

monkylarr said:
Will be calling me in about 20 mins for a short message about the down fall of the rags . input required boys and girls

A lot of them are pinning their hopes on the idea that they will be able to opt out of Sky's deal and sell the TV rights which will wipe out the debt. Point out that the chances of that happening is complete pie in the sky

monkylarr said:

Fergie is that worried he cant be arsed shaving his nose hair?

they should have learned the lesson you cannot spend what you havent got...........

- they have bought success with Fergie having spent over 500£ million

- we have waited 34 years and our support has held up

- Sheihk Mansour likes supporting the underdog, he is competiive and this is a 10 year project........

- everything he has said has come true

monkylarr said:
tell the alot of them are getting fed up of fergie taking the blame of his crap team and blaming every tom,dick and harry..
oh and we are pissing ourselves at him every week...
anyone got a 5live link

tell them its bollox about us losing heritage and history........

the plans they have for the museum and heritage of the club are the best you can have...............

ask why a lot of the press refer to the owners as the bunch of Arabs at Eastlands when the owners at other clubs are shown respect and dignity and called by their proper names..is it beyond them

Since the Glazers tookover they hav ebecome one of the lowest nett spending teams in the Premier league.
compare that to when Fergie would regularly find value in the market (his favourite new phrase) and pay over the odds for Veron, Camel lip, Berbaflop, Shrek,and others..Go back further when he paid 2.5 million for Pallister that was a record for a defender. He had always spent big.

So what has stopped it.??..........they are skint thats what

Edit; I like Kismet's point about us being owned by a bunch of Arabs, completely disrespectful from the press

monkylarr said:
Easy - squad getting weaker, all their cashflow going to pay interest so can't replace like for like and have to sell to survive. Manager close to retiring, probably this season, and no one else will be able to get the level of performances out of an average squad that he has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.