Lovely remarks about City from Everton forum

"This game is our Derby this year"

How sads that? Could not care less about the Blue dippers.

Kinky by name said:
if the mods suspend DSoB's accont on Saturday and they scrape a draw, he'll bust an artery trying to log on here... just an idea, like!

pmsl

Kinky by name said:
if the mods suspend DSoB's account on Saturday and they scrape a draw, he'll bust an artery trying to log on here... just an idea, like!

haha. when they drew against Arsenal he was on here 5 minutes after the game.

I don't mind blue scouse TBH, I know a few lads who support them and for the best part they are all OK.
I can understand why they are so bitter towards us, they know we have arrived and it hurts like fuck. They were the only team to break the top 4 as it is now, they have a very rich history and we are going where they think they deserve to be.

Hard shit, you missed the boat!
Don't worrie soon you will have Luckypool and the rags to keep you company in the "we have history and used to be a force but not any more" club.
CTID.

they have a nice little feature under their thread which posts links every time we post a new message on this thread...so I dont even have to register on their site to pass the following message on...

Enjoy your cup final, you jealous, bitter, theiving, jobless cunts :)

... I can just post here and they can read it themselves. Technology is fantastic isnt it.

Love this line...

Goodisson will be rocking such that Mancini has never seen before.

Never mind the Milan and Rome derby Bobby, you haven't experienced Goodison Park yet...hahahahah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.