LMFAO.......robbie savage

jay_mcfc said:
Larry David is my comedy hero, how on earth can you compare him to Robbie??

Savage was never as bad as fans made out, you see players like that at amateur level all the time; fair play to him for making money out of something he had limited ability at. I remember the game at Maine rd when he played for Leicester, we booed him all game and he popped up with the winning goal in an horrendous game of football. That's what he did.

Not on about his football ability (which was funny in itself), but the reputation that he is building in the media........ as strange as souness and his relationship with dale wilton (best pal), savage is godfather to one of brad pitts kids (i shit you not), the point is he is well liked for his honesty, and whilst being thick as a caceido dump, he is genuinely funny.

One thing about Robbie Savage is he says it as he see it which isn't always diplomatic but he isn't a hypocrit like most pundits. Terrible footballer but a real character which the game needs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.