City relieved winners.???

samharris

That was the last phrase from the ITV crew..wankers..

we won comfortably ffs..

Tell the truth at 3-2 were you not a tad bit worried ? I was, even at 4-2 I was worried about letting in another scrappy goal. This is City we're talking about!!!! LOL!!!l

Pleased that as well as we've bought a team capable of challenging for the top four in the Premier we've also bought a second team capable of winning in the Championship. Seriously though nice to see see many of the acadamy side seeing 1st team action, long may it continue

IS IT JUST ME OR IS BENJANI THE DOSIEST OR LAZIEST PLAYER TO HAVE DONNED THE BLUE SHIRT IT'S JUST A MYTH THAT HE HOLDS THE BALL UP WELL. ANYWAY DESCENT RESULT AGAINST PLUCKY OPPOSITION CONSIDERING WE PLAYED 90MINS WITHOUT A CENTRE FORWARD.

citymad said:
Tell the truth at 3-2 were you not a tad bit worried ? I was, even at 4-2 I was worried about letting in another scrappy goal. This is City we're talking about!!!! LOL!!!l

Always thought that whenever we attacked we would score, but we were doing what we did at CoMS 't other night - let them come on.

These teams are always up for a scrap and in previous seasons we would have panicked, held back and been punished. Not today, though, Roberto, eh?

It wasn't as comfortable as it could have been we seemed to happy at 1 nil and that gave them confidence they had chances so did we..Taylor did well in goal for us couldn't be blamed for either goal and a good save as well

meesy62 said:
IS IT JUST ME OR IS BENJANI THE DOSIEST OR LAZIEST PLAYER TO HAVE DONNED THE BLUE SHIRT IT'S JUST A MYTH THAT HE HOLDS THE BALL UP WELL. ANYWAY DESCENT RESULT AGAINST PLUCKY OPPOSITION CONSIDERING WE PLAYED 90MINS WITHOUT A CENTRE FORWARD.
Probably just you to be honest. I thought he had (another) decent game and did his job pretty well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.