SWP to Barc???

IF AS A CLUB WE ARE TO MOVE FORWARD INTO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE COMPETITIONS WE NEED TO HAVE THE TYPE OF PLAYER WHO CAN COMPETE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL & SADLY THE LIKES OF SWP & EVEN STEVIE IRELAND ARE NOT AT THAT LEVEL.

meesy62 said:
IF AS A CLUB WE ARE TO MOVE FORWARD INTO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE COMPETITIONS WE NEED TO HAVE THE TYPE OF PLAYER WHO CAN COMPETE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL & SADLY THE LIKES OF SWP & EVEN STEVIE IRELAND ARE NOT AT THAT LEVEL.

But you could argue that the likes of Ji-Sung Park and Anderson aren't either and they were part of the Champions League winning side. SWP and Ireland are better than those two so could easily play a part of any CL campaign. It's about management and creating a fully functioning unit while having a number of standout players (Tevez, Adebayor, whoever) who can weave their magic with help from the supporting cast. Player cohesion, understanding, tactics. Every team has players who are not "superstars" right down to "Tesco" Madrid who have someone like Arbeloa (Micah is better) in their ranks.

meesy62 said:
fuck of

meesy62 said:

1. Caps lock
2. Bed time
3. Open wide for stepdaddy

Eh Ireland and SWP already play at the highest level THE PREMIER LEAGUE HELLLOOOOOOOO!!!! Teams like Everton Villa Spurs not to mention the big 4 are better then nearly all them micky mouse eastern European, Scandinavian, Scottish, German and French sides in the Champions League.

But Ireland and SWP wouldn't get into teams like Chelsea, Ushited and Barca etc, Ireland definately wouldn't based on his performances this season

Yet more blue-blinkers on. The poster who questioned why they'd want SWP was right, but those with bllue blinkers can't have a bad word said about anything to do with us or our players, nooooooo that wouldn't be right at all now would it?! If SWP moved to Barca, he would never ever make the first team, and I doubt Ireland would either, (they have 2 of the best midfielders in the world at present). SWP is a spent force in my eyes, always tripping over the ball, giving it away needlessly and for some unknown reason, seems to have lost all sense of balance, which is bizarre, given his minute size. If WE are to push on, SWP has to go, or be prepared to be a bit-part player. Yeah he's a legend, blaa blaa blaa, but no room for sentiment where we're going, and for me SWP is not up to it anymore. SWP to Barca? Probably the funniest rumour i've heard for many-a-year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.