We are the 28,000

It's like watching them under Pearce. No spark at all. Just 11 players going through the motions under a manager miles out of his depth. I couldn't not go to a home game at a weekend but I'm beginning to wonder who's right; me or the 20,000 who stayed at home and watched it on the telly.

IF WE PLAY LIKE THAT AGAINST LFC & TOTENHAM LET ALONE STOKE AWAY WE CAN WAVE GOODBYE TO 4TH PLACE , DON'T WANT TO SOUND TO NEGATIVE BUT I CAN SEE WHY MANCINI WAS GIVEN 6 MONTHS TO PROVE HIMSELF , BUT THE FOOTBALL IS SHITE . VIERAS LEGS ARE GONE JOHNSON GOOD SIGNING BUT I THINK KIDD HAD MORE TO DO WITH THAT DEAL THAN MANCINNI. CAN SOMEONE REASSURE ME HE'S THE MAN FOR THE JOB,

meesy62 said:
IF WE PLAY LIKE THAT AGAINST LFC & TOTENHAM LET ALONE STOKE AWAY WE CAN WAVE GOODBYE TO 4TH PLACE , DON'T WANT TO SOUND TO NEGATIVE BUT I CAN SEE WHY MANCINI WAS GIVEN 6 MONTHS TO PROVE HIMSELF , BUT THE FOOTBALL IS SHITE . VIERAS LEGS ARE GONE JOHNSON GOOD SIGNING BUT I THINK KIDD HAD MORE TO DO WITH THAT DEAL THAN MANCINNI. CAN SOMEONE REASSURE ME HE'S THE MAN FOR THE JOB,

Please, don't type in capitals. It's very annoying.
Second of all, do you not think that we'll turn up against Liverpool and Spurs as they are big teams, who will attract a big crowd? Vieira's legs are gone, I'll give you that. Adam Johnson however, even if Kidd had an idea to sign Johnson, it's worked out well so far.

A manager out of his depth? I don't think that's a realistic statement, his success as both a player and a manager indicate his credibility.

People complain that Petrov was poor, which I don't agree with, but then you moan when he is replaced. Who did you want to come on? It also seems he picked up a knock and of the midfielders available Ireland and Barry were the best choices to move to the left hand side.

IlDivinCodino said:
A manager out of his depth? I don't think that's a realistic statement, his success as both a player and a manager indicate his credibility.
A good player does not automatically make a good manager. And his success as a manager was not in the Premiership and was with an already pretty successful team.

It's quite clear that in the Premiership, like Ramos and Scolari, he is out of his depth.

Prestwich_Blue said:
IlDivinCodino said:
And his success as a manager was not in the Premiership and was with an already pretty successful team.
A good player does not automatically make a good manager. And his success as a manager was not in the Premiership and was with an already pretty successful team.

It's quite clear that in the Premiership, like Ramos and Scolari, he is out of his depth.

rightly or wrongly, I expect more from you. inter had won NOTHING between 1989 and 2004. as soon as mancini took over, 3 straight scudetti, two italian cups (and a runners up). of course the match fixing scandal played a part. but he made the most of his opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.