What the frick is going on?

Ive found this to be a particullarly frustrating and disappointing season.We wont get many easier chances of making the top 4 as this year yet are making it so difficult nor are we likely to have such a faveourable easy run of draws as in the carling cup.Possibly im guilty of expecting too much but i feel we really need to achieve and win something this year to save face so to simply give up on the fa cup is simply not acceptable.
I'm just glad i'm going on holidays thursday for 2 weeks in the USA,i need a break from City.

I'm all for coming on here and having a critical, constructive discussion about what we are watching, but right now I have to agree totally with the OP. Our fans are acting like pathetic babies.

So we didn't win at home to Stoke. Big deal. No-one else has beaten them in 2010 either.

So we didn't get another easy home draw. Thank God is all I can say about that seeing as half of us can't be arsed to part with £20 or cheer the lads on when we do.

So most of our players look a bit disinterested and lacking confidence. I'm sure they're saying the same about us in the dressing room. Losing a cup semi final to United has affected us all.

We are one thumping win on Tuesday night away from changing the mood entirely. We could almost have 4th place in the bag by this time next week.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I'm personally keeping tabs on every serious miserable fucker who is acting like a Pompey fan at the minute.

Really. Thats a bit strange.. Do you own a machine gun .

80s Shorts said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I'm personally keeping tabs on every serious miserable fucker who is acting like a Pompey fan at the minute.

Really. Thats a bit strange.. Do you own a machine gun .
Probably just a sealant gun to go with the binoculours and the kagool!

For the past few weeks, every day I check on here makes me want to come back less and less. (and I have done, too).

I think the real supporters are being ousted from here by a vocal minority missing the league visits to blackpool et al. Seriously, if it weren't for a few users on here with good points/stories/insights, I would not check this place at all. Bluemoon recently gives you all excuses to fall out with City..

To complain when we are actually doing rather well, playing short passes and trying to create team play, playing attacking formations and giving all members of the squad a chance.. tell you what, they might just succeed in ousting me from here as well.

Disgusting.

You've got to get behind the team at the games. But what's the point in having a forum if you cant post your opinion?
If I was to come on here saying what a brilliant result 1 each at home to Stoke is I'd be labelled a rag or a delluded idiot.
It's a poor result from a poor game of football, fact. And I personally am worried at the moment that we're going to let the ideal position that we have in the league at the moment slip if we don't improve sharpish. I certainly have not thrown the towel in, but I am concerned and Mancini has'nt convinved me yet.

It's just not fair, though, is it.

I bought my plane ticket and booked my hotel room for the Carling Cup final weeks ago, and those bunch of tossers that wear the sky blue shirt just could'nt give a toss.

They bottled it. They did'nt turn up.

I have now played the semi final on Championship Manager 442 Real Life Pro a dozen times, and I have never won, so it is obvious that Mancini has a major problem with tactics.

I'm going to throw in the towel.

I was driving home after the match, listening to the radio and a young lad came on saying Johnson and Weiss should have been playing.

Too bleeding right.

No one at City has a clue anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.