Shauny turns down new contract

His dad used his Sun column to slag us to high heaven the other week for not giving him a new deal, even though he has three years left to go. Ironic for those who were at that Mac friendly all those years ago. And he's not exactly negotiating from a position of strength, given recent performances

Blueboy Danny said:
If it's true it may just force Bobby to replace him, he hasnt done much this season, in fact hasnt done much since his return from Chelski.
Couldn't write it.

Not really arsed. Love Shauny, but he's not the player he once was and as such he's not the long term solution for the right.

Lets sell him to O Neil and watch him improve 100%.

Miami Weiss said:
Blueboy Danny said:
If it's true it may just force Bobby to replace him, he hasnt done much this season, in fact hasnt done much since his return from Chelski.
Couldn't write it.

Might be being a bit thick here but does that mean you reluctantly agree or you completely dissagree?

Bonol said:
Not really arsed. Love Shauny, but he's not the player he once was and as such he's not the long term solution for the right.

Lets sell him to O Neil and watch him improve 100%.

Maybe he would improve under a different manager and playing system. More than likely would. And I'm not advocating selling him now, let him see out the last three years and then clap him off into the sunset. And in that time we could gradually let him fade out of the starting line up. If we really want to go to the top Shaun won't be the sort of player that takes us there. Not consistant enough and with little end product.

LongsightM13 said:
His dad used his Sun column to slag us to high heaven the other week for not giving him a new deal, even though he has three years left to go. Ironic for those who were at that Mac friendly all those years ago. And he's not exactly negotiating from a position of strength, given recent performances

I saw that myself, that's why I wasn't surprised when I heard the news tonight. I love shauny personally.

Mr Partridge said:
Want him to stay, but more for sentiment than anything else.

Kind of agree with you here, although when you look at the player he used to be it really is depressing to watch him play now, he used to scare the living shit out of defenders with his blistering pace, but now seems to look like a rabbit caught in headlights everytime he gets the ball.

Miami Weiss said:
Blueboy Danny said:
Might be being a bit thick here but does that mean you reluctantly agree or you completely dissagree?

Disagree !

Thanks, your entitled to your opinion but can you honestly say that he is the same player he was when he left for Chelsea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.