This self loathing attitude for some regarding England

felixbg said:
i hate the england international team, i hate gerrard, i hate rooney, i hate terry, i hate chelsea i hate united, i hate liverpool

the thought of standing next too some red willing rooney to score makes me sick
the though of clebrating a 40 yard screamer by gerrard with some scruffy bin dipper also makes me ill
and the thought of singing the national anthem with terry as my leader is quite simply horrific.

patriotism has nothing to do with football

You are so wrong.

The true patriots can look past which club the players play for and realise this is Our Country we are supporting in our favourite sport.

Or is it that football does not exist for you outside of lil ol Manchester?

felixbg said:
i hate the england international team, i hate gerrard, i hate rooney, i hate terry, i hate chelsea i hate united, i hate liverpool

the though of clebrating a 40 yard screamer by gerrard with some scruffy bin dipper also makes me ill
and the thought of singing the national anthem with terry as my leader is quite simply horrific.

The love I have for England stops short at Wembley Way. I don't need the likes of an England infested with a media/OldTopFour clique to show me how to patriotic.

I've been to a couple of England games. Never again. There is a large element of the support which confuses supporting your own country with violent hatred of any other nation. I've sat behind Leeds fans who left early so they could attack 'them foreign c****'

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
felixbg said:

The love I have for England stops short at Wembley Way. I don't need the likes of an England infested with a media/OldTopFour clique to show me how to patriotic.

I dont get how anyones trying to show you anything Dave?

You make your choice to support the National team or not.

Love england and love the team no matter where they play. Rooney is special has more fire in his belly than any other player.
Nice to see shaun staking his claim.

Cannot wait for the world cup, makes me laugh how many people say they hate the england team.
You will all come crawling back when the world cups on and pretend to be the biggest fans.

I've never understood ye're mentality. I don't know maybe because we're a smaller country and we've nothing compared to ye're population. Ye've 60million, we've about 4million. And that's a major difference. But when our lads come together everyone gets behind them and nobody cares who plays for who, once we go out and play as hard as we can and give their all. And we all get behind them. When they win it's an amazing high and like when they lost against France it's gutting.
But when they do well it's the lift the country needs. And we back them and enjoy the good times and the craic and all the good times.
But ye're so bitter. All the time, and it's never ending, ye're more likely to break into fights between ye then cheer the lads off the pitch. Rooney is a star, a gem that any country would kill for to have to play for them and ye despise him no end when ye should be giving him ye're whole backing. But ye can't bring yereselves to do so.

I don't get how ye don't feel connected to them. But maybe it is because ye're country is a lot bigger than ours. But we back our lads, and ye don't. And I don't understand why.

IrishMacca said:
I've never understood ye're mentality. I don't know maybe because we're a smaller country and we've half ye're population but when our lads come together everyone gets behind them and nobody cares who plays for who, once we go out and play as hard as we can and give their all. And we all get behind them. When they win it's an amazing high and like when they lost against France it's gutting.
But when they do well it's the lift the country needs. And we back them and enjoy the good times and the craic and all the good times.
But ye're so bitter. All the time, and it's never ending, ye're more likely to break into fights between ye then cheer the lads off the pitch. Rooney is a star, a gem that any country would kill for to have to play for them and ye despise him no end when ye should be giving him ye're whole backing. But ye can't bring yereselves to do so.

I don't get how ye don't feel connected to them. But maybe it is because ye're country is a lot bigger than ours. But we back our lads, and ye don't. And I don't understand why.

I like rooney sums up what every englishmen would play like. You are right about everything you said. So many bitter fuckers its untrue.

regardless of what team they play for, when they pull on that England shirt they have my full backing, they are representing my country and every ordinary man,woman and child in it. To be fair to them, as much as they get paid, the pressure on them compared to most football playing countries, is enormous. This is our national sport, and they are expected to be contending for the world cup every time, regardless of how good the team is in comparison to other teams. And when the England team starts to perform well in a tournament, it tends to bring with it a feel good factor to the country, with the majority of the country getting behind them,and people who dont normally watch football glued to a tv set in pubs and homes.

This has been posted by the same sort of boor who goes on about Engerland's chances of winning the world cup when anyone with half a brain knows Engerland has no chance of winning the world cup. Yet these delusional tossers go on about our world class players (!) every 4 years. Anyone can see we are a quarter final nation who do well to get that far everytime playing some of the shittest football seen in the competition time after time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.