CITY v Everton - WED 24th March - Official Match Thread

Can someone please answer this for me. Are we ever going to start doing things the easy way?

Nobody in midfield has even got the balls to try and pass forward, Everton look a shit side, dirty bastards that practise a lot of set pieces. Come on City bury these din dipping, stereo stealing, giro collecting scum bags!

Lord BLue said:
Damocles said:
Can't believe Ireland today.

He was to blame for the goal (he's good in the air, and should have been in position) and now he's gone and purposefully injured himself. I know he wants to move, but this kind of childish behaviour where he feigns limping around the pitch for a couple of minutes because he doesn't want to play battling football is pathetic. He doesn't track back enough, and had 10 games where he was good 12 months ago. He's a disgrace to the shirt.

I can't wait until we sell him to United, so that he can be part of another mediocre team with UEFA Cup ambitions, that's about his level.

do you honestly think that? or are you just generally pee'd with the way the scorelines going?

Neither, was trying to Clarkie depps.

Happily enough, I caught you :)

Given - 8

Richards - 8.5
Touré - 8
Kompany - 8
Zabaleta - 7.5

A Johnson - 8
Ireland - 8
de Jong - 8.5
Barry - 7.5
Bellamy - 8

Tévez - 8.5

SWP - 7.5

Mancini - 8.5

Ref - Erm, utter shite...

Knowing the FA, if Mancini ever complains about this good for nothing ref, he will get a touchline ban and that will be the end of our 4th place hopes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.