Time for a revolution!!!

i can see by some posts on here that some have a view like my own. There is not going to be a revolution in this country for many years as most people on here would not give up there TV, Computers, Broadband etc etc.

Like i think it was Dubia Blue says people are too intrested in the bullshit on tv to care, and will not give up this for a revolution.

It depends on your view of wealth value is it material wealth or human wealth?

Revolution in the past starts with the poor refusing to do something, they realise that they are being mis-treated and attempt to go against the ruling power. The poor in this country are taken care for by our tax. The problem is as we all know people take liberty of this and some that can work dont as the benfit system pays a lifestyle that will benift there needs.

YOU ONLY HAVE TO WATCH SHAMLESS FOR THIS. its showing us the joke of all the system, and working people watch and findi it funny.

so you will not get parts of our society to give this up to create a revolution.

the next thing is you will not get working class folk to sign up as there is people in the wings waiting for your job. So they? ( when i say they, i mean the banks that decide our fate) win all the time.

As long as we are all in a position to borrow money and pay back the intrest that didnt exsit in the first place, we will all be slaves.

cbeebies is poo said:
i can see by some posts on here that some have a view like my own. There is not going to be a revolution in this country for many years as most people on here would not give up there TV, Computers, Broadband etc etc.

Like i think it was Dubia Blue says people are too intrested in the bullshit on tv to care, and will not give up this for a revolution.

It depends on your view of wealth value is it material wealth or human wealth?

Revolution in the past starts with the poor refusing to do something, they realise that they are being mis-treated and attempt to go against the ruling power. The poor in this country are taken care for by our tax. The problem is as we all know people take liberty of this and some that can work dont as the benfit system pays a lifestyle that will benift there needs.

YOU ONLY HAVE TO WATCH SHAMLESS FOR THIS. its showing us the joke of all the system, and working people watch and findi it funny.

so you will not get parts of our society to give this up to create a revolution.

the next thing is you will not get working class folk to sign up as there is people in the wings waiting for your job. So they? ( when i say they, i mean the banks that decide our fate) win all the time.

As long as we are all in a position to borrow money and pay back the intrest that didnt exsit in the first place, we will all be slaves.

Bravo Beebs, great post man, see you at the baaaaaracades.

cbeebies is poo said:

Nail - Head - Hit

Also consider the masses on child/housing/sickness/can't-be-arsed benefit who can't afford for the system to change...... considerable amount of votes bought with tax-payer money over last 13 years.

Not that I'm a right-wing loon, who's against all benefits... far from it. Just prefer to know they're going to the needy, not the knowing.

The 'Labour' Party !!! You couldn't make it up :-(

Jimmy Wheel said:
cbeebies is poo said:

Nail - Head - Hit

Also consider the masses on child/housing/sickness/can't-be-arsed benefit who can't afford for the system to change...... considerable amount of votes bought with tax-payer money over last 13 years.

Not that I'm a right-wing loon, who's against all benefits... far from it. Just prefer to know they're going to the needy, not the knowing.

The 'Labour' Party !!! You couldn't make it up :-(

get a grip man. keeping moral down is a big earner. oopps, did you not know?

i can't believe we stand around and accept it. i'd do something now, how's about a bluemoon revolution?...

no?

thought not. lazy t**ts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.