What would you do?

Nah lads. I should have explained this a bit more :)

Basically, this guy is probably all mouth and will probably pussy off if i go near him. Just like most of the fuckers round my end nowadays. All mouth and nothing else! Load of shit bags!

Blueboylewis09 said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
well what do you want out of it?

I have just clocked on what Johnny might have actually meant. Bit slow tonight. I am shattered!

Johnny might have tried a bit of sexual humour then lol or that might just my mind and what i am thinking about.

You got it mate. Thats what he meant.

Forget about the bloke. He's just hurting because he's lost out on a stunning girl.
Put all your efforts into keeping hold of her and you'll be laughing.

Blueboylewis09 said:
mcfcliam said:
Smash her back door in, film it, send it to him.

Haha, did u see johnnys post Liam. I am slow tonight mate! At first i thought he meant actually put her ACTUAL back door through pmsl!

But now i have clocked on :)

I am a slow fucker tonight.

You're a slow fucker anyway ;)

Only kiddin' mate.

Judging by her looks, keep on to her, don't go doing anything stupid, just leave him, he's just jealous.

mcfcliam said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
Haha, did u see johnnys post Liam. I am slow tonight mate! At first i thought he meant actually put her ACTUAL back door through pmsl!

But now i have clocked on :)

I am a slow fucker tonight.

Only kiddin' mate.

Judging by her looks, keep on to her, don't go doing anything stupid, just leave him, he's just jealous.

hahaha. And mate, that pic that you saw. That is the only one you are seeing off her. Or i might treat you :) She is coming mine this weekend init :)

lee-mcfc said:
if a guy called my gf a slag id kill him

:)

Your birds a sla...

To the OP...ignore the twat mate, if she's a decent sort she will like you better for it. Unless she's a right buffoon and judges her blokes on how violent they are then invite him round, tie him up, fuck her in front of him and then slowly peel his skin off with a potato peeler.

Blueboylewis09 said:
mcfcliam said:

Only kiddin' mate.

hahaha. And mate, that pic that you saw. That is the only one you are seeing off her. Or i might treat you :) She is coming mine this weekend init :)

Hahaha, I don't need you to treat me, I'll charm her myself.

She'll soon be mine.

Mwahahahahahaha!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.