What would you do?

BimboBob said:
lee-mcfc said:
if a guy called my gf a slag id kill him

:)

Your birds a sla...

To the OP...ignore the twat mate, if she's a decent sort she will like you better for it. Unless she's a right buffoon and judges her blokes on how violent they are then invite him round, tie him up, fuck her in front of him and then slowly peel his skin off with a potato peeler.

I prefer the cheese grater method myself, but i agree with the sentiment.

BimboBob said:
lee-mcfc said:

Your birds a sla...

To the OP...ignore the twat mate, if she's a decent sort she will like you better for it. Unless she's a right buffoon and judges her blokes on how violent they are then invite him round, tie him up, fuck her in front of him and then slowly peel his skin off with a potato peeler.

She is dead sound mate. Really easy going and she would probably prefer it if i just didnt touch him and ignored him! Cheers for the advice! Especially the last part. I might try that :)

Blueboylewis09 said:
BimboBob said:
Your birds a sla...

She is dead sound mate. Really easy going and she would probably prefer it if i just didnt touch him and ignored him! Cheers for the advice! Especially the last part. I might try that :)

She aint a Red is she?

BimboBob said:
lee-mcfc said:

Your birds a sla...

haha

mcfcliam said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

She aint a Red is she?

She dont take much interest in football Liam! I am bringing her to one off the city games next year though so i will hopefully turn her into a blue and you MIGHT be able to meet her. :)

mcfcliam said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
She dont take much interest in football Liam! I am bringing her to one off the city games next year though so i will hopefully turn her into a blue and you MIGHT be able to meet her. :)

Well bring her in Mary D's !

Don't take her there for christ's sake. There's all manner of weirdo's in there. BT for one.

Blueboylewis09 said:
Alright everyone,

I got with this girl on monday right. proper stunner :)

But this guy who was with her but she finished him because he was being a bit of a dick! The bad man thinks he is sick calling her a slag and all that! Just because he is jealous that i am with her.

So basically, what would you do if someone called your girl a slag?

Hit him or just walk away?

If i hit him, i face the consequences!

Silence is the best way to hurt someone like him ....

both of you just need to totally ignore him , no talking , no texts , no phone calls .......... just walk away and get on with your relationship.

If she's genuinely over him , and wants no part of him , she'll follow your lead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.