moaning, wives and girlfriends

buzzer1 said:
malg said:
Quality answer. The World Cup actually bores me. There really aren't that many memorable games in the tournament. However, with some City players involved this time, I might bring myself to watch England for at least one half (I'm a jock). I just can't wait for the proper season to start again!

You just watch the cheating tw**s flinging theirselves on the floor and gettin' eachother sent off, did you see that twat the other night in the Toulon tournement, France and i think it was Romania and the French lad got sent off, yes he struk the guy but checkout the reaction and the sly look from the Romanian, i can't be doing with it mate.

Cant find a link, sorry, but it was a disgrace.
It'll be going on all tournament. The worst one for me was Rivaldo, I think it was France 98, when he went down by the corner flag. Always had respect for him, and didn't think he would cheat like that, but in the end they don't give a shite. That goes for home grown players as well. We all know that Gerrard, Rooney and some others are adept at going down. The only thing is that they're not as blatant as some others.

malg said:
buzzer1 said:
You just watch the cheating tw**s flinging theirselves on the floor and gettin' eachother sent off, did you see that twat the other night in the Toulon tournement, France and i think it was Romania and the French lad got sent off, yes he struk the guy but checkout the reaction and the sly look from the Romanian, i can't be doing with it mate.

Cant find a link, sorry, but it was a disgrace.
It'll be going on all tournament. The worst one for me was Rivaldo, I think it was France 98, when he went down by the corner flag. Always had respect for him, and didn't think he would cheat like that, but in the end they don't give a shite. That goes for home grown players as well. We all know that Gerrard, Rooney and some others are adept at going down. The only thing is that they're not as blatant as some others.

It's all gone mate. I remember the Rivaldo one, fu*in cheat that lost the respect all across the globe,well in my house anyway. :)

its not the moaning is it really? its the yakking throughout the game, oh you say a word when eastenders,corrie,fuckin hollyoaks is on and its ssshhh ,but you bet your life when the whistle goes for kick off? she wants 1 of those chats.. .its on everyday ,dont like it? portable bedroom<br /><br />-- Wed May 26, 2010 8:57 pm --<br /><br />its not the moaning is it really? its the yakking throughout the game, oh you say a word when eastenders,corrie,fuckin hollyoaks is on and its ssshhh ,but you bet your life when the whistle goes for kick off? she wants 1 of those chats.. .its on everyday ,dont like it? portable bedroom

Portable in the spare room for me - which is fine as it's next to the Laptop so I can be on here. Downstairs and proper TV for England and other matches that dont clash with the Soaps. Marriage is full of little compromises like this.

cityman14364 said:
its not the moaning is it really? its the yakking throughout the game, oh you say a word when eastenders,corrie,fuckin hollyoaks is on and its ssshhh ,but you bet your life when the whistle goes for kick off? she wants 1 of those chats.. .its on everyday ,dont like it? portable bedroom

-- Wed May 26, 2010 8:57 pm --

its not the moaning is it really? its the yakking throughout the game, oh you say a word when eastenders,corrie,fuckin hollyoaks is on and its ssshhh ,but you bet your life when the whistle goes for kick off? she wants 1 of those chats.. .its on everyday ,dont like it? portable bedroom

Treat em fair, get yer sky multi room and then can feck off upstairs (assuming tea has been sorted first). You lads need to be more of a modern man - come half time, crack yourself another can, ask them if they want a brew and even go as far as to flick the kettle on for them. By the time it's boiled, you'll be ready for another can and they make their brew, fetch your can and feck off back upstairs. And that my lads is how to maintain a relationship. PM me for any more advice!

DruryBlue said:
cityman14364 said:

-- Wed May 26, 2010 8:57 pm --

Treat em fair, get yer sky multi room and then can feck off upstairs (assuming tea has been sorted first). You lads need to be more of a modern man - come half time, crack yourself another can, ask them if they want a brew and even go as far as to flick the kettle on for them. By the time it's boiled, you'll be ready for another can and they make their brew, fetch your can and feck off back upstairs. And that my lads is how to maintain a relationship. PM me for any more advice!

i think sound advice... i knew id been going wrong somewhere...im not sure i shud be exerting myself by putting the kettle on, cant she do that in the break?

My missus has the ability to cheer on the wrong team (like Argentina in 98) but other than that won't moan. What she will do is tell me to go to the pub. Which obviously is a bit of a chore but i am willing to do as i love her. Sometimes.

My girlfriend has already moaned a couple of times. Most notably about her hair and it being to short. I have just gone along with it and just not said anything and not get on the bad side of her lol.

Thats probs the best thing too do hey :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.