You know times are great for City when ...

Is he that good though?. ( On about Silva )

Or did Barca help him look good?. Its not as if teams play Barca with the intention to attack.

A combination of him and Barry or De Jong is good defensively but the playmaking and scoring is going to be a problem.

Clearly they don't know who we've signed as he played for Valencia. Typical United fans really.

Funny as fook that...all those bitter reds coming up with excuses (few honest ones mind)..

they dont think Silva will fit in or he will take time to gel...well what about their new mexican kid?? Mexicans have never hit the ground running in the prem..

gregglake said:
I don't see the harm in discussing inner city rivals, especially after the past few days.

im sure your a rag, after closely looking at your posts.

sherlock_holmes-708842.jpg

we have signed two fucking great players and the 1st thing you do is go on there to see what the reaction is.

leave them to get angry about it. we'll see what happens next year on the pitch.

I don't normally pay attention to what they are saying but thought i'd read some of this one. Most of them coming up with the usual nonsense - they are only going for money, Silva is rubbish blah blah but this one actually talks a bit of sense:

Do you think Rooney is at United because he wanted to play for us over Everton? Do you think it was for the money?

No, it was so he was at a club that can compete for top top honours.

We can convince ourselves all we like that City are no real threat but the fact is they are piling money into thier team and it worked for Chelsea so why not City?

I think any top player joining City is doing so safe in the knowledge that while they are not prestigious and they are not in the Champions League now, they are going to be a force to be reckoned with in the near future.

I don't think they are all joining for the money. The money is nice I'm sure but it also gives them a security that they are signing for a club who can afford top players. With top players comes success, sadly.

His/her comments will probably be ignored though.

To be fair most of the posters on there were unusually rational for Rags. They know they're in for a fight from now on.

It's been a good day on Bluemoon today but these stupid "Have you seen what the rags think" threads are really irritating.

And a bit embarrassing.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
we have signed two fucking great players and the 1st thing you do is go on there to see what the reaction is.

leave them to get angry about it. we'll see what happens next year on the pitch.

I personally just wanted to see them scared shitless; the reason i went on

A few of my mates are rags and normally when i talk football with them its the same old stuff of "yea but you'll win nothing", "you haven't got the winning mentality" and "the sheik will get bored" but after speaking to them earlier today after hearing about the yaya signing they were honest and one of them actually said "i reckon your lot should be favourites with that team your putting together". Now knowing how much he hates city it made me realise just how much fear were putting into opposition fans. Also surely players around europe must be sitting up and taking notice. Hopefully a certain mr F Torres is as well ;)

Let the good times role

Didsbury Dave said:
It's been a good day on Bluemoon today but these stupid "Have you seen what the rags think" threads are really irritating.

And a bit embarrassing.

Come on Dave, we've had to put up with the noisy neighbours (lol) for a long time.
Can some of us not just enjoy a wee bit of gloating, we've earned it.
I can be all civilised and grown up when I want to be about them...
But other times I just want to say ha, ha, ha, ha, ha fuckin ha...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.