MCFC vs Club America

citysky

ok so i saw an interview of mancini after the new york game and he said several of the young players were sent home.

does anyone have a list of the players which are still with the team?
anyone anxious of seeing Yaya play tomorrow, like i am
oh and is kolarov with the team, and do you think he will feature in the match?

Kolarov is training in Manchester with the non-US tour players including RSC (Silva next week) according to articles off of the OS the past few days.

There are only 3 young players staying out there, Ben Mee is one of them. That's all i know, as Ben Mee said so on the OS. I'm very surprised to be honest. Of all the youngsters that went out to the states, Ben Mee is by far the worst. I guess he's only out there to balance the numbers out so that we have enough defenders to chop and change? With Yaya and Barry now available, i'd imagine Tutte and Kay are 2 of the ones that have gone home.

will we get Yaya's debut tonight? Sounds like him Kolo Baz and SWP could all hopefully be getting some time. Maybe Weiss as well?

can i be arsed to stay up till 4 am dubai time to watch it!!

probably, but we better be much improved

To be perfectly honest. These are the sort of games i am not overly fussed about the outcome. As Bobby said its just important we came out with no injuries. The game i am most focused on is the spuds at the shite fart lane.

Blueboylewis09 said:
I have heard that ESPN are not showing the game live tomorrow morning at 1am now and have just decided to show a replay tomorrow night. Is this correct?

In America it's only live on ESPN Deportes(the Spanish language ESPN) so it wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the case for you guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.