Your predictions V's Stoke this season....

Shafter

I reckon we will hold you to a draw at the COMS 1-1.........and will sneak it at the brit 1-0.

Or then again........

You again.

I'm hoping the days of us getting bullied by physical sides are over. We've signed some powerful players, Kolarov, Boateng and Yaya (and Super Mario if he comes) should give us the physical presence needed to overcome teams like Stoke.

Also we don't play at your place till the end of november, plenty of time for our new boys to find their feet. Boateng has got a hell of a throw on him, maybe Rory will lend him his towel?

At our place in may we should win comfortably. I think people will be surprised at how good our new players are, I haven't been this exited about a season since the 70s.

Any players in or out for you lot? what are your hopes for the season, apart from lots of long throw-ins of course....

Edit: I think Milner's strength and energy will also come to the fore in games (such as stoke away) where we have struggled in the past.

Not interested in Stoke until we have the displeasure of playing them. Then we'll get a load of boring clayheads on here wanting to talk about Stoke.

City to take full points 3-0 Home and 2-0 away.
Just wondering which Championship team will take Stoke's place nexxt season, Millwall?

Shafter said:
I reckon we will hold you to a draw at the COMS 1-1.........and will sneak it at the brit 1-0.

Or then again........

You will find yourselves on the recieving end of long throws this term when Boateng launches his throws against you....

Will be interesting to say the least. ;)

lloydie said:
Not interested in Stoke until we have the displeasure of playing them. Then we'll get a load of boring clayheads on here wanting to talk about Stoke.

This and even then not that intersted in them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.