Wes Brown 'retires'

Is anyone really that bothered about the ginger pillock??

I am more surprised about Robinson, who at the top of his game (And he should be in his prime now) would probably be Englands #1 as there really isnt any other challenger IMO, Joe is not International class yet, he has a lot of flaws in his game still, which he will no doubt sort out as he gains more experience, whether thats with us or another club which is looking more likely!

Not arsed about this one one bit, he used to get picked when he shouldn't have just because he played for them scumbags, but since that's the 2nd one to pull out, i'm starting to think there's a bit of an uprising going on against capello and his regime.

at least robinson waited till he got picked again to retire, showing he actually has something to retire from.... tell you what wes, ill retire from england aswell. my chances are about the same as yours end of the day<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 am --<br /><br />
BufordUSABlue said:

I am more surprised about Robinson, who at the top of his game (And he should be in his prime now) would probably be Englands #1 as there really isnt any other challenger IMO, Joe is not International class yet, he has a lot of flaws in his game still, which he will no doubt sort out as he gains more experience, whether thats with us or another club which is looking more likely!

tbh i think robinson had had enough of being dicked about with england and just wanted to fuck them off

supercity36 said:
at least robinson waited till he got picked again to retire, showing he actually has something to retire from.... tell you what wes, ill retire from england aswell. my chances are about the same as yours end of the day

-- Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 am --

BufordUSABlue said:

tbh i think robinson had had enough of being dicked about with england and just wanted to fuck them off

Too true pal - still surprised that he didnt see this as a great chance to establish himself in the set up again. He was once a very decent keeper, much better than both Green and Foster IMO...

Well the less rag players in the squad the better! I think if Micah pulls his weight this season ( which i think he will then he may be called up for a few friendlies and europe qualifiers). Same with hart, but it's getting into the team that he might struggle with, because Given, will ALWAYS be in favour. But ya never know.
But tbh, i'm not the bigest fan of england so.

Funniest thread title of the weekend. Retiring ? he's never started has he ?

supercity36 said:
at least robinson waited till he got picked again to retire, showing he actually has something to retire from.... tell you what wes, ill retire from england aswell. my chances are about the same as yours end of the day
Brown was picked.

Probably one of the most preposterous retirements of all time. Who the fuck is he trying to kid? Good God almighty, the only reason the press aren't taking the piss is because he's a Rag and Capello is public enemy No1, otherwise he would be a figure of ridicule........piss poor by the press, and a great opportunity missed to put a giant turnip on his head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.