Spuds want Adebayor

zinaldo1982 said:
I would drive him myself if anyone could throw in for the gas to take him to the medical in london.

can this frigging moron be banned? His incessant slagging of CITY players is really doing my head in

Bascially the gist of your posts has been don't fund rivals, which is fair enough. But not buying Milner and Balotelli is detremental to us, as I believe Milner and Mario to be better than Ireland and Bellamy, mainly because Bellamy has been wanting a move to Spurs since his first alleged run-in with Mancini and Ireland hasn't been the same since he went to hospital after the Fulham game.

I agree. The bold are rewarded.

And with the Mario vs Bellamy side of the trade off we gain 11years younger knees. I am not 100% sure Bellamy is leaving. He has a Wales match this week, that could be why we left him out the match Saturday, save his knees for the spurs.

Report this post

I can see the thinking behind it, if we keep Bellamy I can live with the risk TBH as we have cover if things go wrong. Ireland I can just about stomach leaving for Milner its just the daft money we are paying out as well. As long as we keep our best players I dont care really. Bellamy definately falls into this bracket.

As for Ade a goal every other game 14 from 30 games is a brilliant return considering the nightmare season he had.

Most of these rumours have to be bullshit hes our second best foward at the end of the day why would we sell him to our major rival in the league, which is my point with bellamy as well really.

Seriously, why bother to post BS from shit sources like Caught offside. You dont only waste your own time but ours as well

We really need somekind of "code of conduct" about which sources/papers should be allowed to use on here.

Caughtoffside,goal.com,daily fail, NOTW should be banned.

zeven said:
Seriously, why bother to post BS from shit sources like Caught offside. You dont only waste your own time but ours as well

We really need somekind of "code of conduct" about which sources/papers should be allowed to use on here.

thats what the liverpool forum do.
imo i think its a good idea. but i dont see that happening on here

lee-mcfc said:
zeven said:

thats what the liverpool forum do.
imo i think its a good idea. but i dont see that happening on here

All transfer rumours, gossip, and speculation

Notice it isn't:
All transfer stories, verifiability backed up by papers that we trust yet have a hitrate in the low 20 percent.

Absolutely ZERO chance this happens. I feel Ade is going to be a key man for us this season and I don't want him going anywhere, especially to the spuds. I know many on here would rather see him sit outside of our 25 and playing reserve matches before we sell him off to the spuds and I'm sure the management feel the same way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.