North Stand Tonight

It was like a creche in there against Valencia. I moved round to the other end because I felt out of place.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Why is it not ideal.
It's not ideal because despite being the home team we don't get the opportunity to kick towards a large section of vocal support, which can really help the team, ie Liverpool kicking towards the Kop.
they do kick towards a vocal section of the crowd in the second half.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Why is it not ideal.
It's not ideal because despite being the home team we don't get the opportunity to kick towards a large section of vocal support, which can really help the team, ie Liverpool kicking towards the Kop.

exactly, most teams shoot towards their most vocal fans/louder stand in the second half for the same reason.

shooting towards some hot dog eating families with face paint should be for the first half.

bluecm said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

exactly, most teams shoot towards their most vocal fans/louder stand in the second half for the same reason.

shooting towards some hot dog eating families with face paint should be for the first half.
what a tit.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
bluecm said:

what a tit.

its a forum mate, aren't i allowed an opinion? i think you will find people will agree with me on this one.

if you could get motivated to score a second half winner by kids sat with families not even watching the game, compared to passionate fans, singing and willing you to score, good for you.

back to my original point, i just think it is a big incentive for the away team to be attacking their fans second half.

To be honest I sit in here with my lad and am dreading the atmosphere this season but on the other hand prefer that my lad is able to see the game. I'll get behind them but feel I could look like a plonker tonight hence "Blue Moon you saw me standing alone"!!

bluecm said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
what a tit.

its a forum mate, aren't i allowed an opinion? i think you will find people will agree with me on this one.

if you could get motivated to score a second half winner by kids sat with families not even watching the game, compared to passionate fans, singing and willing you to score, good for you.
back to my original point, i just think it is a big incentive for the away team to be attacking their fans second half.

Hahahahah! i've gone in the north stand this year, as the £500 quid ticket swung it for me. I go with my 12 year old daughter, who's not a fan of hotdogs and i'll bet a tenner she sings louder and longer than you!!! She's city mental in a school full of rags, i say give the kids a break they are the future of our club, or are they not welcome since they haven't been following since 1970. Oh and btw,

giggety.

glen quagmire said:
bluecm said:

WE ARE THE NORTH STAND

Hahahahah! i've gone in the north stand this year, as the £500 quid ticket swung it for me. I go with my 12 year old daughter, who's not a fan of hotdogs and i'll bet a tenner she sings louder and longer than you!!! She's city mental in a school full of rags, i say give the kids a break they are the future of our club, or are they not welcome since they haven't been following since 1970. Oh and btw,

giggety.

I sit in the north stand, and i have to admit, if the atmosphere is anything what it was like against valencia, then it's going to be a dull atmosphere (in MOST of the ground) all season i'm affraid. But i'm convinced that, that was a one off, as it was a cheap and cheerful friendly game. But no matter what the outcome, i'll be singing my heart out for the blues tonight, and all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.