T-shirt Printing

Bluebird1

Does anyone know where I can get some t-shirts printed in Sale/Timperley/Altrincham?

Don't want anything fancy, just text on a pale blue (preferably) or white t-shirt.

Make your own. Lot Cheaper.

Buy some heat transfer paper, print the text onto it (following instructions on the pack) then iron it onto your shirt.

Job Done

HAHA! Just seen this thread Sue - and I know what you're up to :D
(Seriously, don't put yourself out though - it'd be a laugh but I know you're a busy lady.)

Is it just me or do no pictures load in the main part of the online shop? I get thumbnails on the left but that's all. Was going to bookmark the site and then maybe link in my "Fellow Blues" section of links page, (with your permission) but am finding it hard to navigate.

BlueSpice said:
HAHA! Just seen this thread Sue - and I know what you're up to :D
(Seriously, don't put yourself out though - it'd be a laugh but I know you're a busy lady.)

poloblue said:
We can do it for you. We're just in Northenden, so not far away.

Our site is here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.alpha-leisurewear.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.alpha-leisurewear.co.uk/</a> or give us a call on 0161 902 9820.

Cheers

Is it just me or do no pictures load in the main part of the online shop? I get thumbnails on the left but that's all. Was going to bookmark the site and then maybe link in my "Fellow Blues" section of links page, (with your permission) but am finding it hard to navigate.

Haha, wondered how long it would be before you saw it.

All I get is a thumbnail when I click on an actual product ie football, then football wear.

Not sure if it will be possible to do just a couple of t-shirts but will look into it further when I get a minute:-)

Bluebird1 said:
BlueSpice said:
O..........K Am I losing the plot or did a post (poloblue's) disappear?

It certainly has disappeared, that's very suspect!

Foley, thanks for that. I'll try and track them down.
May have been viewed as advertising which is against the Bluemoon Code of Conduct so mods removed it?

Sorry, didn't realise it was against the code of conduct! Just trying to help another blue out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.