Salzburg travel package -FLIGHT UPDATE PAGE 1

CityinEurope

UPDATED 03/09/2010

SALZBURG UPDATE – Flight Only also available.

Delayed by this weekend’s Bank Holiday, we were unable to furnish fans with the outline details of the travel itinerary for this away leg.

FC SALZBURG vs MANCHESTER CITY
Thursday 16th September
Kick Off - 19:00CET

Depart Manchester - Flight No. VIK 897 - 07:45 hours
Arrive Salzburg 10:55 hours, transfer to hotel. We are currently awaiting full details of the hotel from our ground agent, in Salzburg.

Remainder of day in Salzburg is free time and make your own way to stadium.

Friday 17th Coach transfer from hotel to airport, Flight No. VIK 898 departs Salzburg 15:40 hours, local time, arrive back into Manchester 17:00 hours.

Cost per person £349.00 includes flights, taxes, hotel & airport transfers – NO match ticket included

Also, we can offer the option of FLIGHT ONLY - £285.00 per person, inclusive of taxes but this price is strictly flight only, no hotel , or transfers

Bookings can be made from

Manchester office on 0161 775 7500 or London office on 0844 887 1447

Out of hours 07544 913 842.

Best Regards

Spike & Miles

Re: CITY IN EUROPE

CityinEurope said:
FC SALZBURG vs MANCHESTER CITY
Thursday 16th September
Kick Off - 19:00CET

It is critical that we get a feedback on this option ASAP.

As a result of night flight restrictions out of Salzburg, the only option presently available to offer fans is as follows;

Depart Manchester approx. 07:30 hours on the day of the game.

Arrive Salzburg 10:30 hours, transfer to hotel.

Remainder of day in Salzburg is free time and make your own way to stadium

Friday 17th Depart Salzburg 15:00 hours arrive back into Manchester 17:00

Cost per person £349.00 includes flights, taxes, hotel & airport transfers – NO match ticket included

Bookings can be made from

Manchester office (Spike) on 0161 775 7500 or London office (Miles) on 0844 887 1447

Best Regards

Spike & Miles
lol so with ticket and booze money .its a 500 game of football ..and group stage ...thanks but no thanks..poland here i come

Re: City in Europe - Salzburg travel package

Might seem a bit dear, but to people who cant get down to Luton etc and have extra days off its probably the best option.

Its about what we paid last year for trips to Germany etc with an overnight stay with the club etc?

you putting anything together for the Juve game

Thanks, but I'll pass. There must be cheaper ways of getting there?

It means having to get up at half 4 in the morning to get there 2 hours before the flight so it isn't a possibility.

I would do this but there and back short time is not for me need at least an extra day or two to make it worth while

MCFCKEV said:
I would do this but there and back short time is not for me need at least an extra day or two to make it worth while

Its an overnight trip Kev, youve got a 1.5 days almost in Salzburg unless Ive mis read it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.