Official England v Bulgaria Thread | 3th September

Get the fuck in!!!

See Bojinov sit down and try to stop the game when England countered? Haha! Twat.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 pm --<br /><br />This commentator is beating off over Joe Hart.

Hart's having a great game. Its so pleasant to here the commentators having a wankfest over one of OUR players for once!

RBmk2 said:
mancityscot said:

Never used to bother about the Scots or Welsh and wanted them to win when they played as "home nations."
Now because of "anyone but England" jokers like these two I just want them to get hammered every time they play.

Why pretend to support an ENGLISH club and yet call the general populace "bastards?"

I don't get it.

Luckily with City the English influence is very watered down-funded by overseas money,foreign manager,majority of the 25 man squad foreign.

Great save Hart:)

jeffmr2 said:
RBmk2 said:
Never used to bother about the Scots or Welsh and wanted them to win when they played as "home nations."
Now because of "anyone but England" jokers like these two I just want them to get hammered every time they play.

Why pretend to support an ENGLISH club and yet call the general populace "bastards?"

I don't get it.

Luckily with City the English influence is very watered down-funded by overseas money,foreign manager,majority of the 25 man squad foreign.

Great save Hart:)

You're a City fan?My arse.

anyone else feel sick and violated at Clive ' that famous night in barcelona' Tyldesley

absolutely wanking himself over our own beloved Joe Hart. ?

it just don't feel right ! :-)

peacefrog said:
Yeah come on. Jono on.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Desreved that just to shut up the groaning fukkers in the crowd at his last effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.