Humourous songs sang at matches.

BertTrautmann'sParachute

Folded up & given pride of place on the sideboard.
I remember when Stan Bowles came back with QPR some time during the 70s and the previous weekend it had been in the News of the Screws that his 19-year-old, former Miss World wife had been cheating on him. Come the second half Stan was greeted with the chant of: "She's here, she's there, she's every-f**king-where, Stanley's wife..." Still laugh about that now.

The best one of all time has to be when Tommy Docherty came to Maine Road as manager of Derby County after being sacked by Utd for shagging the kit mans wife. to the tune of mother Brown - he's up Mary Brown, he's up Mary Brown, Tommy Tommy Docherty, Tommy Tommy Docherty!

Sven, Sven, a hero you will be.
So say the fans of Man Ci-ty.
You can have my wife on our settee.
If you win us a cup at Wem-bl-y.

dpkmanc said:
I remember when Stan Bowles can back with QPR some time during the 70s and the previous weekend it had been in the News of the Screws that his 19-year-old, former Miss World wife had been cheating on him. Come the second half Stan was greeted with the chant of: "She's here, she's there, she's every-f**king-where, Stanley's wife..." Still laugh about that now.
yeah, I was in the platt lane that day & remember it well. To be fair to stan he took it all in good part....when the lads in the kippax started up a chorus of "Stanley, stanley where's your wife?" he just looked at 'em, winked, and spread his arms out wide, as if to say "How the fcuk do I know...TOP BLOKE!

My personal favorite was when we were on the decline late 90's and were hosting Sheffield United, they started singing we hate wednesday and we hate wednesday, we hate wednesday etc etc and we responded by singing we hate saturday and we hate saturday .......

many years ago at leicester city think it was an easter game and city fans were in 2 corners and 2 girls were selling programmes round pitch one was the current miss leicester city and other looked like ugly betty course we were all cheering when miss leicester got near when the ugly one started to walk towards us 2000 blues all started singin we want the fit one back went on for about half an hour in the end she gave us the vees and left funny at the time but i bet poor girls still in rehab

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
dpkmanc said:
I remember when Stan Bowles can back with QPR some time during the 70s and the previous weekend it had been in the News of the Screws that his 19-year-old, former Miss World wife had been cheating on him. Come the second half Stan was greeted with the chant of: "She's here, she's there, she's every-f**king-where, Stanley's wife..." Still laugh about that now.
yeah, I was in the platt lane that day & remember it well. To be fair to stan he took it all in good part....when the lads in the kippax started up a chorus of "Stanley, stanley where's your wife?" he just looked at 'em, winked, and spread his arms out wide, as if to say "How the fcuk do I know...TOP BLOKE!
Well remembered! Good bloke Stanley. Saw him interviewed a few years ago and he said the reason City got rid of him was because of the people that he associated with. Said he still associates with them today...

Everton away - when Neville Southalls affair been exposed in the sunday rags.

Naughty Boy, Naughty boy, Naughty Boy - to the tune of 'ere' we go.

Not so much the song but the fact that he was flicking the V's to us behind his back.

Also Vinny Jones conducting the Kippax to the that classic - Viiiiiiiiiny Jones is a wanker, is a wanker. Viiiiiiiiiiiny Jones.........

Was quite good when we were winding Gazza up at Shite Hart Lane after he'd been dumped by Shazza.

I remember a couple of years ago against Liverpool and Harry Kewell got..

'Cannon & Ball are shagging your wife!'

As his Mrs was on I'm a celeb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.