Wigan v CITY - Official Match Thread.

I don't post very often, but may I applaud a good solid performance, particularly from my new 'N' router, which gave me a completely non-stop stream for the first time ever! Thanks to shadygiz for all his efforts.

On the train back from the match. Thought it was a good performance, routine win at a bogey ground. Tevez was quality obviously, and I'm happy to have the 3 points.

Good performance in the conditions and much more important 3 points as i said earlier in the thread it's crucial we stay around the top 4 while we gel and get through the injuries.

I didnt think we were at our best today - and yet we won 2-0.

Tevez is in desperate need of a partner up top, he simply cant do it all on his own, whilst we were lacking the craft especially in the first half to create chances. Im not having a moan - honestly - but I do think we may struggle to break down teams away from home this season.

Still 3 points on a bogey ground. Onwards and upwards.

well done city today , business like display and got the 3 points which is wat matters , goin off track here as i cant start thread headin ova for the newcastle game and have already been to blackburn , was wonderin wat way tickets are for game against scum in november , me and the girlfriend are citycard holders will we be likely get a ticket before i book flights ? any info appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.