So who is the daddy around here nowadays?

Kin ell

This thread has brought loads out of the woodwork

Has Lemmy still got those white shoes i wonder lol

And i apologise if you new Bluemoon lot feel we are condescinding or rude, it wasnt my intention, we were here when there was less than 1000 members and most were here when there was less 500 members and it was a quiet place. We made some real friendships in out time and many on this thread i know personally now and im delighted i do, because BM has always been about good people.

I spoke with De Niro tonight and will be attending a game soon, hope to see you loads of you knocking about just like that mental day we had in the waldorf when we drank all day.

Claps is good for a rag too (twAT)

Rascal said:
Kin ell

This thread has brought loads out of the woodwork

Has Lemmy still got those white shoes i wonder lol

And i apologise if you new Bluemoon lot feel we are condescinding or rude, it wasnt my intention, we were here when there was less than 1000 members and most were here when there was less 500 members and it was a quiet place. We made some real friendships in out time and many on this thread i know personally now and im delighted i do, because BM has always been about good people.

I spoke with De Niro tonight and will be attending a game soon, hope to see you loads of you knocking about just like that mental day we had in the waldorf when we drank all day.

Claps is good for a rag too (twAT)

not you rascal, not at all

some have been though. i'll sign off this thread with a little love, share it around

i hope to meet some of you one day.

I thought this thread would be perfect to share my little tale.

Ordered a takeaway the guy tried walking off with 3 pound's worth of change. I told him to give it me he did. Anyway I also noticed he stood in some of our gizmo's fresh dogshit result or what? haha

aphex said:

You would get the same welcome many have had and its warm and welcoming, it cant not be when you have the likes of De Niro there.

I think i have met close to 300 people from BM now at games and everyone has been a good guy.....apart from Kingy perhaps, he was a twat, an absolute pain in the arse and i rowed with him for months on here....then i met him and he held out his hand smiled and said what you drinking pal....what a top fella he was<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 am --<br /><br />
mat said:
Christ!

This has brought out some classic posters.

:)

And you too :-)

Rascal said:
aphex said:

You would get the same welcome many have had and its warm and welcoming, it cant not be when you have the likes of De Niro there.

I think i have met close to 300 people from BM now at games and everyone has been a good guy.....apart from Kingy perhaps, he was a twat, an absolute pain in the arse and i rowed with him for months on here....then i met him and he held out his hand smiled and said what you drinking pal....what a top fella he was

i've met a lot of the posters (and a few of the oldies. some off this thread) and i agree. there is nothing like meeting a fellow bluemooner - especially the ones, as you say, turn out to be a pleasant surprise.

i hope you keep on posting

(i saw de niro at the blackburn game and he said i post a lot of shit)

cheeky fucker.

aphex said:
(i saw de niro at the blackburn game and he said i post a lot of shit)

cheeky fucker.

Thats De Niro

You have to remember Bill is now approaching retirement age and he is going senile, Jessica his daughter warned me about it a while back.

Apparently he keeps trying to wash his socks in the microwave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.