Arsenal's defensive woes

The Pink Panther

Anyone else notice that since we signed Kolo, arse's defense has been absolutely shocking.

I think Wenger made a huge mistake letting Kolo go instead of Gallas (whatever happened to him?)

Gallass went to Redknobs team and no, they just have no good keeper.

Clichy and Sagna are both good... that CB (I think?) looked to have a shocker yesterday though, the one who kicked it back to Chelsea to take a quick freekick.

Vermaelen is very good but injured at the moment. Those two new ones they have signed look nothing special.

wow just few months ago alot of you guys wanted him out of your team and now you are acting like you knew this all along

gooney said:
wow just few months ago alot of you guys wanted him out of your team and now you are acting like you knew this all along

Me and the majority of bm didn't though.. tar with the same brush?
Thanks for the input though!

Koscielny looks piss poor so far.

Miami Weiss said:
gooney said:

Me and the majority of bm didn't though.. tar with the same brush?
Thanks for the input though!

Koscielny looks piss poor so far.
Koscielny is the most intellegent defender we have had since Sol. I know he has made few mistakes and is getting used to the league, but give the guy some time. He has made alot of impressive games already like Sunderland and Spurs away. He's got better positioning sense than Toure, Gallas and Vermaleen imo.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6wn2kqvZJI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6wn2kqvZJI</a>

I have been very impressed with Kolo this season; he has looked so much better than he did last term.

And his partnership with VK is really blossoming.

I think M. Wenger really dropped one letting Touré senior go.

Vienna_70 said:
I have been very impressed with Kolo this season; he has looked so much better than he did last term.

And his partnership with VK is really blossoming.

I think M. Wenger really dropped one letting Touré senior go.
but were you impressed with him last season, I do remember how much stick he used to get from alot of people in this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.