More Balo Bad Publicity

didactic said:
I take it you have never had 20000 people singing "You cant be Italian because you are black." and making monkey chants at you? No? Thought so.

I love Balotelli he has balls good for him.

Was that aimed at me as the OP? Of course I haven't been in that situation, nor did I say that Balotelli was overreacting. I just want him on the fucking pitch proving everyone wrong, not driving into women's prisons and flipping the bird at people, idiots or not. Sarky twat.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
didactic said:
I take it you have never had 20000 people singing "You cant be Italian because you are black." and making monkey chants at you? No? Thought so.

I love Balotelli he has balls good for him.

Was that aimed at me as the OP? Of course I haven't been in that situation, nor did I say that Balotelli was overreacting. I just want him on the fucking pitch proving everyone wrong, not driving into women's prisons and flipping the bird at people, idiots or not. Sarky twat.

Relax we all friends here, hahaha. I think thats the whole "Mario" package he is just who is noone can tame him, long as he scores I dont care if he what he does long as it doesnt affect his football.

111638_news.jpg

I lived in Genoa a largely Juve, Genoa and Sampdoria stronghold for a few months in 2001 and that was when Juventus had loads of black players not 1 of them were racially abused. Sissoko doesn't get abused actually Juventus fans have made more than enough effort to support him. None of the Chelsea black players complained of racial abuse there. In fact Juventus had a sizable number of Black supporters compared to other clubs. Balotelli is hated by everyone in Italy, not because he is black but because he's arrogant, hence "why have you got so much money in your pocket? because I'm rich. Juventus fans didn't abuse any black players when playing you on thursday. I know what racism is like and with Balotelli it isn't. It's only because this country is so PC that it's big deal. This wasn't similar to John Barnes abuse by Liverpool and Everton fans for the colour of his skin it was due to people not liking Balotelli. As many of you will know from watching thursday night game most Juventus fans come from other parts of Italy. Juventus struggle to fill their home ground some have to invite people off the street in Turin to fill the ground. Also Italy has a completely different political system to Britain where most of the working classes are either extreme communists or extreme nationalists. People don't know any better in Italy as there has never really been large scale immigration to Italy unlike Britain and France. There's usually nobody to offend by their comments. Balotelli will get abused all season in England with people singing similar songs to wind him up.

standupefc said:
I lived in Genoa a largely Juve, Genoa and Sampdoria stronghold for a few months in 2001 and that was when Juventus had loads of black players not 1 of them were racially abused. Sissoko doesn't get abused actually Juventus fans have made more than enough effort to support him. None of the Chelsea black players complained of racial abuse there. In fact Juventus had a sizable number of Black supporters compared to other clubs. Balotelli is hated by everyone in Italy, not because he is black but because he's arrogant, hence "why have you got so much money in your pocket? because I'm rich. Juventus fans didn't abuse any black players when playing you on thursday. I know what racism is like and with Balotelli it isn't. It's only because this country is so PC that it's big deal. This wasn't similar to John Barnes abuse by Liverpool and Everton fans for the colour of his skin it was due to people not liking Balotelli. As many of you will know from watching thursday night game most Juventus fans come from other parts of Italy. Juventus struggle to fill their home ground some have to invite people off the street in Turin to fill the ground. Also Italy has a completely different political system to Britain where most of the working classes are either extreme communists or extreme nationalists. People don't know any better in Italy as there has never really been large scale immigration to Italy unlike Britain and France. There's usually nobody to offend by their comments. Balotelli will get abused all season in England with people singing similar songs to wind him up.

As a black man I understand Balotellis attitude, you have to be thick skinned to survive in areas where you are the minority because you will always come across idiots. I dont think he is arrogant, he is rich. The likely hood of a policeman stopping Steven Gerrard or Wayne Rooney then asking him why he has £20000 in cash is almost nil. Even here where race relations are the best in Europe black men are still profiled and abuse does happen. I also doubt that Balotelli is the most arrogant player to grace Italian football but he threatens to destroy the records of people like Totti and other Italian heros and that too could contribute to his hatred. Remember this guy was adopted by white parents, grew up around mainly white people and has still come out successful because we all know he must have gone through so much shit to get where he is now. I am also speaking from personal experience but it seems that everytime something happens people always start attacking race, I never understand that like its a bad thing to be black? Its the lowest form of attack call him a ****, a wanker a dickhead, a prick whatever but why resort to racial attacks?? It does happen here too but in football stadiums they will eject and ban fans if they are caught. So I doubt he will be attacked based on race by English fans.

standupefc said:

How many of them were Italian and a special prospect?

Also, we don't expect them to abuse their own players, just opposition players.

Also also, to say that Balo will get the same treatment here is way off.

Also also also, to say that lack of immigration (which you really need to look up) is somehow an excuse for engrained racism is stratospherically stupid.

standupefc said:

there is a lot of fake in your sentence mate. a lot of shit.

then i've to shout my opinion. You're definitely a poor idiot. or Juventus fan . which, incidentally, is the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.