I'm [still] locked in my bedroom

Re: I'm locked in my bedroom

4 options.
Kick the door in is the normal option.

Jump out the window is another option depending on the height of the drop.

If window is facing out into the street call someone you who is passing by and drop your keys down to them so they can get into the house and get you out of your room. This option may be your last option in my view as you dont want to be screaming like a little girl and will get slated by everyone on your street.

Is there a window on top of the door if so smash that in so you can get out of the room and onto the landing the other side of the door but be carefull if you are chubby this wont be the best plan for you.

I know how you feel .......

i've not been able to open my front UPVC door for two days as the deadbolt's jammed and the handle's gone 'limp' ........ it's stuck solid!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Just kick the door off? Don't ring 999 because you are stuck in your bedroom ffs.

You could imagine the phone call. Hello 999 I am locked in my room and have the key to the door but cant open the door. They would think it is a piss take. Man up and kick the door down.

leighton said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Just kick the door off? Don't ring 999 because you are stuck in your bedroom ffs.

You could imagine the phone call. Hello 999 I am locked in my room and have the key to the door but cant open the door. They would think it is a piss take. Man up and kick the door down.

Yes, make the young lad buy a new door then.

Miami Weiss said:
leighton said:

Yes, make the young lad buy a new door then.

If the cops come up they will kick it in for him so whats the difference?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.