I'm [still] locked in my bedroom

This reminds me of an episode of the A Team I saw once.

They were trapped in a room also and with teamwork they managed to fashion an old train track and a mine prop into a battering ram and then welded it onto the front of a pick up truck that had not been used for forty years that after 20 minutes they had purring like a kitten. Finally they assembled an old oil drum and a reinforced hose pipe into a flamethrower and busted their way out of the room burning and shooting everything in their path, but not killing anyone.

Now, have a good look round your room and see what you can do.

larderland said:
does that 0800 number work in ireland?,im not in england

For someone who's locked in their room, the IP your posting from isn't half changing a lot. Several times in this thread alone.

Cheesy said:
larderland said:
does that 0800 number work in ireland?,im not in england

For someone who's locked in their room, the IP your posting from isn't half changing a lot. Several times in this thread alone.
Could be that since he is posting from his phone , he must be picking up different wireless networks each time he logs on.

I have a nokia e 71 if that makes a different and just go on whatever server comes up first

Ragnarok said:
Cheesy said:
Could be that since he is posting from his phone , he must be picking up different wireless networks each time he logs on.
At last,his room mate has turned up ;)

Ragnarok said:
Cheesy said:
I thought the only wireless part of a mobile phone network was the signal from/to the phone to the nearest base station, then it uses fixed wires to connect to the web and such?

My mate rang me there and he's leaving college at 6 and coming back,said he'd call a locksmith on his way home,thanks for the suggestions boys,oh and any of you guys who thought I was luying don't ever date someone,i think you guys have trust issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.