Kevin Davies in the England squad.

Kevin Davies should be nowhere near the England squad ever. Although he will put a Shift in unlike a certain Scouser who let his Country down dreadfully at the World Cup in South Africa.

Fair play to him. He's a good honest pro who comes across as a nice lad. Will be nice to see someone other than the usual primadonnas in the squad.

About time! He's horrible to play against, doesn't score many but his link up play is better than Heskey's... isn't he the most fouled forward in the league?

Deserves his chance.

Pleased for Davies. He's had this coming! Fair play to Capello for being the one to finally pick him.

Pigeonho said:
Good for him is what I say. TS just read a list of the squad out, and its laden with our players however I am sure I didn't hear Milners name.....

I echo this, the guy has patiently waited for his chance and is a bastard to play against. I hope he does well and gets game time, fair play to him.

Kevin Davies will not let anyone down, he's the perfect target man and will get us at least two or three free kicks in dangerous areas around the box.

I've also met Kevin and he's a really good lad and I wish him all the best....It's about time TBH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.