Was this the story pulled earlier? Mancini V Tevez {merged}

i posted yesterday in the "was a thread just puled" thread...

this incident did happen... and it seems there are a number of leaks confirming it.

bring Bellers back and have a fit Mario, we're in for a pumped up amped up rabid frothing pitbull second half of every game.

If that's what it takes to inject some gusto to play, I'll take that.

Was joking bout Bellers btw.

Didsbury Dave said:
It's a reasonable post amongst a sea of shite.....
absentfriends.jpg

here's to absent friends eh DD?

Two men having a slanging match at work then cooling down and making up - what a scandal!!

What next - player gets upset at not being picked for team and throws his bag on floor?

flb said:
ssg2 said:
It wasn't him that leaked the story, he was just saying what happened.

He still told somebody else who in turn told Ladyboy at the mirror-i take it then it was someone in the half time dressing room?
No, the story has already been in the press before I was told.

I obviously can't tell you who the player is but he wasn't at the ground on saturday, just been told by his team mates who think its hilarious

ssg2 said:
flb said:
He still told somebody else who in turn told Ladyboy at the mirror-i take it then it was someone in the half time dressing room?

I obviously can't tell you who the player is but he wasn't at the ground on saturday, just been told by his team mates who think its hilarious

So your source is fourth hand Chinese whispers at best!

Sam Eto's P45 said:
ssg2 said:

So your source is fourth hand Chinese whispers at best!
No, he is a first team squad player for city who has beentold by his own team mates what happened, not some guy out of a pub

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.