Football coaching in america

I'd love some info on this too, im going stale here - could just be the trip i need!

Would you need any training/coaches badges though?

I did it for nearly 6 years full time, sacked of uni for it stupidly.

Loved every minute of it, the summer camps are a piece of piss and a top laugh.
Nearly all the family housing is quality but some horror stories...

Most ask for level 2 but will take level 1.

I worked for MLS Camps before they changed to NASC but pretty sure all the companies will be the same.

If I remember rightly there are 3 contracts march to november, june to october and around 6 weeks in the summer.

Still know a couple of the directors if anybody is interested I can try and point you in the right direction.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:23 pm --<br /><br />I did it for nearly 6 years full time, sacked of uni for it stupidly.

Loved every minute of it, the summer camps are a piece of piss and a top laugh.
Nearly all the family housing is quality but some horror stories...

Most ask for level 2 but will take level 1.

I worked for MLS Camps before they changed to NASC but pretty sure all the companies will be the same.

If I remember rightly there are 3 contracts march to november, june to october and around 6 weeks in the summer.

Still know a couple of the directors if anybody is interested I can try and point you in the right direction.

I did this a couple of years ago and it was amazing. Spent 4 months working up and down the West Coast of America from Orange County to Seattle; without doubt the best thing I've ever done. The coaching is a piece of piss and good fun but the best part of it is staying with the family's and doing things from going to baseball games, jet-skiing and other water sports, horse riding, sand dune buggy driving etc etc. The list is endless. The only thing I would say is go when you're 21 or get some very good fake ID.

I went with UK International Soccer, they were great and Garry Gamble is a legend. Level 1 will be fine, they're generally desperate for coaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.