The Mancini book of excuses

Didn't he say against Wolves, "we just started playing long ball, I don't know why" or something like that?

You're the manager, sort it out ffs!

Bombo said:
1. We didn't deserve to lose
2. We played a good game
3. Everything went against us
4. We knew it would be a hard game they av a good players
5. It is important we keep a working
No roberto what is 'important' is that you start to attack teams instead of being worried we may lose a goal or two. It is 'important'' you pick the best available team every match to get the momentum going. And it is 'important you play players in their best positions.
And finally it's 'important' you stop saying 'important' cos it's getting on my tits.

Jizz

mcfcliam said:
More bile from Bombo
Yawn yawn yawn you are the most boring poster on here

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:11 am --

BlueGun said:
Typical negative fan.

Typical blinkered fan<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:14 am --<br /><br />
awest said:
Thank fuck bombo wasn't with the lads when we were up against it in the 70s & 80s. If you're a blue you stay fucking loyal to the end pal.
Your wrong I'm afraid I was there from 74 onwards

Bombo said:
2. We played a good game
No roberto what is 'important' is that you start to attack teams instead of being worried we may lose a goal or two. It is 'important'' you pick the best available team every match to get the momentum going. And it is 'important you play players in their best positions.
And finally it's 'important' you stop saying 'important' cos it's getting on my tits.

Bunch of hypocritical liars!!! Some of you do really amaze me!! You are so fickle minded I wonder why the managers actually care what you think.

I am in the know and not affiliated with Manchester City anyway apart from following their progress as i thought it was an exciting project. I plan on giving some of you lot here an insight to what it is like to be the manager of Manchester freakin city with fickle minded fans!!

The OP talks about picking the best team whenever possible amongst other ignorant rants. First of all the boss has a charge to keep. He signed a contract with specific goals and achievements that he has to fulfil. If he doesnt, yes, then Mancini out!

Not claimin that the boss is without fault.. No he isnt as no one is perfect. However if you with all your amateurish knowledge of the game can analyse, think, scrutinize and pick out tactical errors in his system. How much more do you think a man with Mancinis experience not be able to do??

Every substitution is well thought through. Even if he subs HART and puts TEVEZ in goal he has a REASON for doing so.

1. He is not dumb (literally)
2. He knows the players better than any of you internet coaches!!
3. He is the boss and he can do whatever the hell he pleases!!

Every time city steps out to play. You must understand that the best available players are those on the pitch. Dont come here and spew crap about picking the best available team and worrying about attack and goals. If you knew that much better than him you would be in charge of city and not him.

He plays Boyata because unlike you he is preparing for the future!! Building a squad that will go over the generations without loosing its core values. You want ManCity to be a giant in world football and yet you are not willing to pay the price for that!! How many genuine city talents can you state outthere right now and be proud off?? Understand that there is a reason for everything!!

How long did it take Sir Alex to win the Prem??

I dont know who some of you fans think you are but honestly your city squad is not the best of squads out there. Probably only 2 or 3 of your player would make the starting line up of a world class team. Dont expect magic to come from Mancini with the second string team he has. Lescott is an overpriced average defender at best. Richard is unfulfilled potential. Adebayor is an average striker always has and always will be. No coach is gonna turn him into a lethal strike force.

The problems Mancini faces everyday is more than what you could ever dream of.. There are so many things he has to keep in balance and yet provide results. I bet you city can win all their games if he kept on playing the best out of best out the city squad. unfortunately there would be others complaining.. He has to rotate, and try to please everyone whiles still gettin results.

Also I find it funny how whenever city looses a game or plays a bad game without Adam Johnson, a lot of people will spam the forum with crap about this and that.

Truth of the matter is AJ as the second coming of British football is nothin near the finished article and currently has potential but really isnt anywhere near world class. Slightly above average at best. A couple of good games and he thought he had arrived. That is the worst thing a talent can do.. Mancini puttin him on the bench I believe was intended to push him to keep on fighting, working hard and striving for excellence.

He has only seemed good cause he comes on 70 mins or so and shows brilliance. Every time he plays a full game hes nothin but disappointing. Funny how they dont rush the forums and spam it with that but rather Mancini out crap.

With that said I believe fans have the right to voice their concerns and show their morale.. Afterall that what makes you all fans. However put some sense into it and remember the time your team needs you the most is not when they are winning but when they are loosing and everything seems to go against them. City need you now more than ever to show support for the team, the manger, players and all that city!!

As I said I am gonna write up something on here and show you that the football world isnt jus easy as some of you think but for now STOP STARTING CRAP THREADS!! It pisses me off as it jus shows how ignorant you really are!!

6. Its 90p a pint so how are they expected to concentrate on the game?

Seriously though, the world and his wife already hates us so whats the point in hating ourselves. Lets laugh and move on, we've lost to shit teams before and we'll do it again but it shouldn't stop us SUPPORTING our team.

Barcon said:
Absolutely just arse raped the artist known as bombo.
You are my hero.

Hehe Barcon wasnt really directed at him though.. Its for all the fans who have ridiculously City has to win all games expectations.

Its gets annoying when they just out senseless rants.. Its funny how they really think spending millions will jus win them every cup.

The reason why people say you cant BUY the title!! Plus one thing u must know is.. Because of Citys money if a player in actual fact costs 1 mil to city the price is 6 mil or more. Hughes didnt help matters by paying overprice for Robinho and Lescott.. So just havin 125 mil on players doesnt mean they all oze of quality!!

Bombo said:
2. We played a good game

Yawn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.