sing bobbys name tomorrow

Unknown_Genius said:
supergrover said:
why i can not stand half of our fans at the moment, hope you get everything you want for christmas big trouble if you don't.

I also hope I get everything I want for Christmas, so thank you for the concern. I just don't think he deserves his name being sang, I can't remember seeing a thread on here last year asking for all the City fans to sing Hughes' name.

i have to disagree with the constant bias towards us we need to start this support more than ever

"mancino wooooohhhhh" ?

City need leadership from the top down. City fans should be singing his support. The players dont need to be doubting the manager which isn't helped when city fans are not backing him.

squirtyflower said:
supergrover said:
well how come i've not heard his name sung, home or away, since he came last December?

unless it was at the three euro aways i've missed

because we all seem to expect it all on a plate since the take over (me included at times) but i've watched the club i love abused over recent months by everyone and can not help but feel f*^k em, im now on a media block out and could not give a shite what any of them think any more but i am upset that its getting under the skin of some of us and changing some views.

supergrover said:
squirtyflower said:
well how come i've not heard his name sung, home or away, since he came last December?

unless it was at the three euro aways i've missed

because we all seem to expect it all on a plate since the take over (me included at times) but i've watched the club i love abused over recent months by everyone and can not help but feel f*^k em, im now on a media block out and could not give a shite what any of them think any more but i am upset that its getting under the skin of some of us and changing some views.
i disagree
i don't think we all expect it on a plate although i would agree that some posters think we should be world champions by now
however i think he's a difficult person to warm to and i think there's a lot of us on the fence because of this, hence the lack of chanting his name

Neil Ashton giving city fans shit saying he didn't realise how much we loved bobby cause we dint sing his name

squirtyflower said:
supergrover said:
i disagree
i don't think we all expect it on a plate although i would agree that some posters think we should be world champions by now
however i think he's a difficult person to warm to and i think there's a lot of us on the fence because of this, hence the lack of chanting his name

suppose everyone read things in different ways, i look at it as mancini is in charge he is the boss man and he's not there to be chummy pals with the players, he does it his way always has and always won things, and loyalty seems to be a strong issue with him.
but i don't think the some of players have his commitment and i'd rather see them out of the door than bobby.
all i know is that we kick off the manager always goes and we never win anything i hope they stick with it this time because i know what will happen the other way we will carry on with nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.