Best paragaph of the weekend

Benarbia

Yet at the centre of it all was Yaya Toure. This fella is a colossus, two Patrick Vieiras rolled into one. He's known variously as The Beast or The Tank and neither sells him short.

He eats up the pitch with the sort of stride Usain Bolt wouldn't mind calling his own - one 60-yard run saw him go past three defenders before his cross into the middle almost laid on City's third for Tevez. He's 6ft 3in and 14st, looks even bigger and must spend most of his £220,000-a-week on food.

just watched the extended highlights on the OS, right at the end shows him having taken a knock and looked very uncomfortable! really hope he is fit for Wednesday to dominate the ageing rags!!

There were quite a few people on here who said Toure didn't have pace or acceleration. I hope they're hungry enough to eat their words...

-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:54 am --

There were quite a few people on here who said Toure didn't have pace or acceleration. I hope they're hungry enough to eat their words...<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:57 am --<br /><br />There were quite a few people on here who said Toure didn't have pace or acceleration. I hope they're hungry enough to eat their words...

Not sure if anyone's mentinoed it yet, but

There were quite a few people on here who said Toure didn't have pace or acceleration. I hope they're hungry enough to eat their words...<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:01 am --<br /><br />Not sure if anyone's mentinoed it yet, but

There were quite a few people on here who said Toure didn't have pace or acceleration. I hope they're hungry enough to eat their words...

There were quite a few people on here who said Toure didn't have pace or acceleration. I hope they're hungry enough to eat their words...<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:11 am --<br /><br />There were quite a few people on here who said Toure didn't have pace or acceleration. I hope they're hungry enough to eat their words...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.