Which Utd players do you fear?

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
The last 10 minutes plus Fergietime.

i hope to god that c*** doesnt start with all that pointing to his wrists nonsence to the ref at the end of the game on our own turf,i will blow my fuckin top if he does!

Whether we like it or not,the main difference has been Scholes over the last few games !!
We gave him far too much room and he constantly found the time and space to pick 15-40 yard passes that fucked us up,endlessly.
Love him or loathe him,that twat has been a constant thorn in our side for years.
Stop him and we are in with a chance.
Man for man,I am far more positive than I`ve been since our 5-1 win at Maine Road.
Please you Blue Boys, prove that you`ve got the balls again !!!!!

If we play like we did against arsenal , they should be scarded of us playing.I am playing down this derby because i know we will easily win.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:48 am --<br /><br />
bakchod said:
If we play like we did against arsenal , they should be scared of us playing.I am playing down this derby because i know we will easily win.

Scholes cos he is always up for these games. And I'd also worry about their full backs (Rafael/Evra) and they love going forward so if we play Silva and Johnson/Ade then they're not going to track them.

But still think they should fear us more...

None of them. However, when they play us, I see every single fucking one of them as a goalscorer. I'm shitting it, and that's regardless of the fact that I know more of our players than theirs would get into a combined 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.