Roque Santa Cruz Summed up in 25 seconds

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
This might have been posted before but just thought I would post it for a little bit of amusement.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ70eBxi8mM&feature=related[/youtube]

i can never bring myself round to slating a city player because he is wearing our shirt.he has been unlucky and isnt the sort of player who can come in and out of a team.he needs a run of games to get back on track and find some consistant form which he isnt going to get with us.if and when he does leave us i wish him all the best where ever he takes his next path in his career.

stareaglecrest said:
i can never bring myself round to slating a city player because he is wearing our shirt.he has been unlucky and isnt the sort of player who can come in and out of a team.he needs a run of games to get back on track or fing some consistant form which he isnt going to get with us.if and when he does leave us i wish him all the best where ever he takes his next path in his career.
I agree with you, hes a player who needs to play every game to find his form and score goals.
Just hasn't happend for him at City

Be a bit harsh to slate him. He's never been fit or had a good run of games and game with a price tag he was never going to live up to. But I was happy when we signed him (and I bet I wasn't the only one) cos we didn't have the attacking options we have now and he was very good at Blackburn. Just never worked out for him...

we shouldn't mount on our players like that when we all no their abilities,santa's problems is like torres but he gets the support from is coach and captian but for him santa is different cause he isn't our marksman anyway,so he isn't given the chance with games as he's suppose to.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:03 am --<br /><br />Santa is better player than Adebayor for me and i think the manager is races to santa anyway,why won't a manager give a player the chance to show what he can do on the pitch rather making him feel bad to himself which i really don't like,anyway Mancini is a failure for us and he doesn't deserve to sack or tell them to leave because he feels like it.is a shame he thinks this way towards a player who has shown what he can do in Epl.

afro2007 said:
we shouldn't mount on our players like that when we all no their abilities,santa's problems is like torres but he gets the support from is coach and captian but for him santa is different cause he isn't our marksman anyway,so he isn't given the chance with games as he's suppose to.

-- Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:03 am --

Santa is better player than Adebayor for me and i think the manager is races to santa anyway,why won't a manager give a player the chance to show what he can do on the pitch rather making him feel bad to himself which i really don't like,anyway Mancini is a failure for us and he doesn't deserve to sack or tell them to leave because he feels like it.is a shame he thinks this way towards a player who has shown what he can do in Epl.
Adebayor 284 games 101 goals
RSC 301 games 85 goals

Figures don't lie RSC isn't even close to our other strikers in terms of class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.