The last time i was this calm before a derby -

I was very confident before all the derby games last year, I am even more confident this time round although once the games start I am all over the shop!

greeny-ctid said:
all the armchair fans have come out this week saying how much they going to smash us not 1 of them have been to a game. PLEASE city just fukcing kill the cnuts

Trust me, I feel your venom. LOL!!!!

I dont mind saying I am nervous as hell. As usual!!

Hope we do them good and proper. Sick of all the shit and smug looks sent my direction the past few months.

Hate them and their plastic crap supporters as much as ever.

I must admit I'm pretty calm about it right now, come tomorrow though I'll have the old butterflys in the stomach and I'll be wanting alcohol by 10am, I don't know why and its not how I usually feel on any normal day whether we have a match or not, its just a derby day thing. I'll go 2-1 City.......hopefully

mackenzie said:
greeny-ctid said:
all the armchair fans have come out this week saying how much they going to smash us not 1 of them have been to a game. PLEASE city just fukcing kill the cnuts

Trust me, I feel your venom. LOL!!!!

LOL cheers mate ;~) haha i really do hate those twats there everywhere haha

greeny-ctid said:
LOL cheers mate ;~) haha i really do hate those twats there everywhere haha

You are not on your own pal! ;-)

Hate the bastids more with each passing year.

Don't know about calm but i am excited. Trouble is I felt this way about the secong leg of the carling cup semi too........

Thing is I dont even want to get a draw. I want to do the fuckers properly and shut them up for a few months at least.

There are 4 or 5 of them that I know never go, but always give it large. Hate them with a passion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.