Zabaleta or Kolorov for LB tomorrow?

Mancio said:
hgblue said:
AK at right wing? Is this a Clarkie? If not, I'm going out to buy some Chianti. Clearly it's good stuff..........

I can certainly ensure about chianti ;)

AK on the right wing say that I would not be too surprised
This does..oddly make some sense. Kolarov is pretty comfortable on the ball and loves a shot, it could happen tbh.

Kolarov, time to unleash him. We need an overlapping fullback for tomorrow especially since the midfield will be defensive minded.

Though I certainly wouldn't complain if Zab started.

It depends who United go with down the right. If Nani recovers I'd stick with the slightly more conservative Zabaleta, who is more likely to stay back and guard against the counter attack. Otherwise I don't see why we shouldn't unleash Kolarov, I don't think they have anyone else down the right with the pace to take advantage if Kolarov pushes forward.

Mancini is a tad cautious at times so even if Ade is fit I can see Milner coming in with Zab at left back. I would love to see Johnson start against either Fabio or Neville *spits* but if don't think it will happen

sam the drummer said:
Mancio said:
I can certainly ensure about chianti ;)

AK on the right wing say that I would not be too surprised
This does..oddly make some sense. Kolarov is pretty comfortable on the ball and loves a shot, it could happen tbh.

Did I not read in one of the training reports that Kolarov was working overtime on his finishing?

many have said that they worried Zab would give up a kick, but it was Boateng would worried me the most against WBA..

Kolarov should get the start imo as a more attack oriented LWB with Yaya ahead as the LM, and Boateng and Milner shoring up the right side. Keep DeJong and Silva in the center, with Tevez and Ade up front.

____________HART
_______KOLO_____KOMPANY
BOATENG_________________KOLAROV
___________DEJONG
__MILNER______________YAYA
___________SILVA
______TEVEZ_____ADE

ATTACK ORIENTED AND A ROCK SOLID MIDFIELD.

Kolarov. Better defender than Zab but crucially offers a lot more going forward. With Balotelli out I think it's crucial that we have as many dangerous outlets as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.