They're Scared

United fans are finally finding out what it's like to go into a Derby game crapping yourself that you're going to get turned over. They're not used to it and they don't like it. I'm not saying we'll win tomorrow because it's bound to be a tough game whatever team United put out, but I'd say we're favourites, and if we score early we could give them a serious beating. The difference this time around is that it's not just City fans who are thinking like this, it's United fans as well, and they just can't handle it can they? Poor lambs.

Last year they know they were lucky at the swamp and even luckier at coms. They know this time luck is not gonna come into it as we have better players all over the pitch..as long as our players keep their heads and listen to the manager the rags are doomed and they know it. I just love it...

When ginge nodded in that winner, i just emptied inside. Really, i felt numb and sickened at the way we lost. Wed i want fucking payback! I want to see nige running the midfield like he did that day untill he got took off :0(

Hopefully, Carlos will run them ragged, silva will make them look static and football simpletons and johnno twists and turns evra so he forgets his attacking play.

glen quagmire said:
When ginge nodded in that winner, i just emptied inside. Really, i felt numb and sickened at the way we lost.

Exactly how I felt mate! I couldn't believe it and I was just sat there with my head in my hands while everyone around me got up, kicked seats and stormed out etc. but my god, I would love ANY kind of win tomorrow! A thrashing would be genius, a 1-0 tap-in would feel amazing, anything!!

So old whiskey nose is worried about fielding a decent team?
What would be better - a 5-0 win against their Carling Cup team or a squeaky 2-1 against a stronger one?

andy h said:
So old whiskey nose is worried about fielding a decent team?
What would be better - a 5-0 win against their Carling Cup team or a squeaky 2-1 against a stronger one?

Their 'carling cup team'?

Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Brown, Jonathan Evans, Evra, Anderson, Carrick, Fletcher, Valencia, Rooney, Giggs.

Subs: Kuszczak, Neville, Owen, Park, Scholes, Fabio Da Silva, Diouf.

Doh! my bad.

I was referring to the practice of teams fielding weak teams in the early rounds of the carling cup.
Guess my point was would we prefer a great result against a weakened side or a narrow win over a near strength one?

Me? I would just settle for any win howver it comes.

Three_Hat-tricks said:
Nige, you were only supposed to get the ratfaced twat's shirt, mate!

Nigel-De-Jong.jpg
Hahahaha quality!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.