AJ has to start

Freestyler said:
He will play Milner, for 2 main reasons.

1. work rate
2. evra
He'll definately play Milner due to his work rate, but it wont be anything to do with Evra. Milner will be on the opposite flank to Evra.

United's full backs love to get forward so I'd play Milner to watch them. Can always bring Johnson on to hit them on the break and have impact last 30...

Surely the OP just stopped mid-sentence there, and meant to say 'AJ has to start... playing well if he wants to get in the team'?

Lost the plot lately for some reason IMO.

lets leave all this to bobby to decide, he knows whose up for it and whose fit.
one thing is quite funny, all our bench would make their first 11 lol.

I'd play Milner, he's the type of player you need in a derby, willing to fight!

Bring AJ on for the last 20-30 mins to score the 3rd.

A J has no chance to play today.A J has no chance to play today, cause Manchini is still the manager. The same is about SWP. Does anobody rememeber SWP's goal in 2004. That was Fantastic!!!! And this MAN is just to sit on the bench!!!!!!! He will make him leave city for sure this january or in summer transfer window. I'm filled with indignation

MaChine said:
A J has no chance to play today, cause Manchini is still the manager. The same is about SWP. Does anobody rememeber SWP's goal in 2004. That was Fantastic!!!! And this MAN is just to sit on the bench!!!!!!! He will make him leave city for sure this january or in summer transfer window. I'm filled with indignation
Hi Nani....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.