If you had to choose?

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
I know this is a difficult one and I don't want to be negative on derby day but I am interested to see if it's just me....

A comprehensive 0-4 defeat with no controversey

A 0-1 defeat to a disputed penalty in the last minute?

I'd take 0-4. I've never been so low after the last derby.

If I could choose the script obviously it would be a Tevez or Silva winner with the last kick.

Cobwebcat said:
I know this is a difficult one and I don't want to be negative on derby day but I am interested to see if it's just me....

A comprehensive 0-4 defeat with no controversey

A 0-1 defeat to a disputed penalty in the last minute?

I'd take 0-4. I've never been so low after the last derby.

If I could choose the script obviously it would be a Tevez or Silva winner with the last kick.
Sorry mate,but I just dont get your rationale?

Being thumped 4-0 and we are toast in the media.

Late controversial winner and there might be a bit of de ja vu talk but it is still just that ... a controversial penalty.

would take relegation over a 4-0 home loss to the scum

but that may be just me

never wanted to loose to the scum never liked it never will I am never more bad tempered and the only time I am a really poor looser

been like this for forty odd years can't see me changing anytime soon I even hated the rags when we had a better side than them and beat them quite regulary
bitter blue and I admit it

Why are you even talking about losing?? Come on positive thinking, we will do them tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.