Shaun Goater

He was in the paper the other day saying he was doing his coaching badges in Bermuda and running a local team, but i can see a dog shit ridden pitch on a freezing cold sunday in Macc would lure him back.

Apparently the Goat has signed for Macc Sunday league side Chilli Banana and will be playing for them on Sunday up at Kerridge CC.

Ian Brightwell has been training them apparently and is big mates with Goater and has managed to draft him into the side

Utter, Utter TOSH.

He runs several coaching schools in Bermuda and having read his article in a recent programme he is delighted at how it is progressing.

asae said:
Apparently the Goat has signed for Macc Sunday league side Chilli Banana and will be playing for them on Sunday up at Kerridge CC.

Ian Brightwell has been training them apparently and is big mates with Goater and has managed to draft him into the side

I hope not they're in our league! Mind you we've beat them twice this season so I won't have to worry about them feeding the goat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.