Milner in CM

Have to say no been the biggest fan of Milner since he came, I only thought he was good against Liverpool, but last night in CM he was awesome passin,touch,vision,awareness was spot on really good performance!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Hinchcliffe at the far post said:
Wakey wakey that was the midfield on Sat and he slated, Yaya plays much further forward than JM did last night and that isn't his position he needs a deeper lying role ala last night, but still Barry for me mainly because of his superior passing ability.

While Yaya has just been poor in almost every game in a number of positions. Oh and cheers for waking me up

Thought we missed Yaya against Stoke back to sleep now...

Most people I know have been saying this for some time, and many people have pointed it out on here - its obvious Milner is better suited to CM. I really hope RM learns from last night and keeps him there

Stiss said:
He never stopped running! Gave his all!
His work rate is phenomenal.
Not surprsed he didnt stop running. Short sleeve shirt, no gloves and no snooze! However on a serious note for me its one of the best games he has had.

ArabFan12 said:
He is absoultely amazing! He is everywhere. Much better than Barry.

I hope this is a big sign for RM where Milner's best position is.

Barry or Milner for you?
i liked the fact that he was busting his bollocks to get in the box to get himself a goal.....just what we've needed the last few weeks. barry hasn't played too badly recently though. slightly off the subject but i thought lescott looked alot sharper last night.

Brilliant performance. Not een as the attacking midfielder, he was more of the second DM like where Barry plays. I'd like to see him played there in a Prem game, Bolton at home?

-------------------------Hart--------------------------
Boateng--------Kolo--------Kompany--------Kolorov
----------------de Jong--------Milner-----------------
-------------------------Yaya--------------------------
--------Balotelli------------------------Silva----------
-------------------------Tevez-------------------------

This a wind up thread?
Hes been average at best all season and seems to have zero confidence.
Yaya in ahead of him every time for me.
Yes Milner is a runner but where is the end product? I cant see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.